4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
This purse was exactly what It showed, it was perfect and I get so many compliments on it. The one downfall is the smell but that went away after 2 days....so over all I love it...
Published 7 months ago by CYNTHIA

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain to short
Published 12 months ago by Justine

3.0 out of 5 stars Chain to short, December 5, 2013
I have to say that the bag is very nice, super cute. However, I did a little research before I ordered the purse, looked at pictures online and read the Amazon reviews. I read one review that said the chain was way to short to be a crossbody and I really didn't want it to be true so I looked up pictures on Google. I found one picture of a model wearing the purse as a crossbody and it looked adorable so I took the chance and ordered it. Unless you are a 10 year old girl or I guess a Steve Madden model, this purse shouldn't be considered a crossbody.

2.0 out of 5 stars Order One Thing, Receive Another. Disappointed!, December 11, 2013
It's difficult to rate something when you receive something completely different from what your ordered. I "never" received the crossbody bag shown in the photo, In its place, I received a bag that was HUGE, had no fringe and was something I would "never" order. I immediately made arrangements to return the "unwanted" bag. When I did research to find locate the crossbody bag with fringe shown in this photo, the write-up made it perfectly clear that the fringed crossbody bag was not available at this time and they had not idea whether it ever would be available. That information had not been available when I placed my original order or I'd never have placed the order to begin with. Needless to say, I was "very" disappointed. Perhaps I shouldn't rate something I never received; however, be warned that what you order may not be what you receive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely disappointed, December 25, 2013
I was expecting the bag shown and described in the picture , a bag with fringes and hippie or boho and I received a Steve Madden messengers bag . Now that I see the other review I see that I wasn't the only one who got " fooled" . I think you at amazon should do something with this seller , as I say I wasn't the only one , so this doesn't look like a mistake . I won't return the bag It is too late and too much effort I just gave it away as a Xmas present .
Please do something about it .

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, May 7, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars trendy but ....., June 19, 2014
In the image this big looks alot bigger.It also had a weird smell on the upside its very trendy and will be rocking it for the summer

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite!, June 17, 2014
This bag is so cute, great quality, and comfortable to wear! It is my new favorite, am I wear it everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fun purse. Off white color is good for year ..., December 22, 2014
This is fun purse. Off white color is good for year round use. Fringe sways and flows softly and does not get all twisted out of shape like many you see. Perfect for a more sophisticated, understated take on the current trend that will remain viable over the years. Appropriate for all ages. Light weight. The zippered pouch is cloth and measures in at about two-thirds of the bag's total length. Caveat: the pouch area does not hold a lot. I have to switch to a smaller wallet and other "gotta haves" when using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fringe!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Steve Madden Bmocha Fringe Cross Body (Accessory)
I had this cute boho bag on my birthday wish list so I was very happy when my sweet Mom picked it up for me in blue. The color is absolutely beautiful in person. It has slight turquoise undertones to it and really pops with whatever you're wearing. The fringe itself is thick and full which is nice as it gives the bag a luxe touch. I'm normally not one to go for faux leather but the quality on this one is great. It doesn't look cheap in person. This bag is a bit on the smaller side but I knew that when I asked for it so I wasn't disappointed. I mainly wanted it for a weekend/festival bag for this summer and the size is perfect for that. You can fit a small wallet, your phone and keys in there without any issue. It's perfect for adding interest to whatever you're wearing. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a fun bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed also..., April 8, 2014
I agree that the strap/chain is also too short as a cross body....and the purse is a lot smaller than I expected...I should have checked for measurements....I wish I could return it and get a different bag altogether for the money I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had this on my Christmas list..., January 30, 2014
Had this on my Christmas list, my daughter got it for me....love it. Really cute, special...get compliments, am glad she bought it for me!

Steve Madden Bmocha Fringe Cross Body