5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and classy sandals that you'll enjoy :)
Time to write a review..because the shoes really deserve more than one star.

Bought these (black version) in the Steve Madden store today after falling in love with them. They just feel extremely comfortable and look really elegant and sexy on your feet..a great price (I paid 40 Dollars plus taxes) for such lovely sandals!

They might be a little on...
Published on August 30, 2010 by Globetrotter

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
It's a pretty shoe if you get it in any color but white. I ordered the white ones and the leather looked old and worn. Thinking this was a defect, I sent them back and had them replaced. Same thing with the new pair. They looked like I'd been wearing them for years.
Published on April 2, 2011 by Sarah T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and classy sandals that you'll enjoy :), August 30, 2010
Globetrotter (Everywhere and nowhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Chainge Ornamented T-Strap Wedgesandal (Apparel)
Time to write a review..because the shoes really deserve more than one star.

They might be a little on the large side..I usually wear a 10, sometimes even an 11 (but more like a 10 in sandals), but got these in a 9.5..so you might wanna order them half a size down.

Get them..I'm sure you'll enjoy them! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 13, 2013
The size is very true to it..very comfortable and cute and fashionable..i love steve madden sandals. I always get compliments wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable elegance, May 2, 2011
I am in love with these sandals! Very comfortable, stylish, true to size, and so elegant looking. I got them in black and they look great on me. They are so comfy to walk in too! I highly recommend them to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, April 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOE, March 9, 2011
I got lucky and was able to buy these shoes at Marshalls for $25. These are probably my favorite of all of my shoes. I get compliments all the time. I would totally buy them again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden Chainge Wedge Sandal, November 8, 2010
R. Church (Stony Point, NC USA) - See all my reviews
LOVE THIS SHOE!!!!!! BEST SANDAL I HAVE EVER WORE!!!!!! VERY SEXY AND COMFORTABLE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but smelly, August 2, 2010
I thought these shoes were adorable but for whatever reason they smell horrible. It must be something in the construction that gives them the essence of manure (yes, that's right, manure). I thought maybe it was a fluke and that maybe it was just something weird about the pair I was sent but then I went to Nordstroms and found them on sale there and they smelled just as bad! Weird. Such a cute style it's a shame. I guess if you like the smell of manure these shoes will look really cute on you ;)

Rate and Discover Movies