Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 28, 2014
i normally wear 11.5, n had a few pairs of SM slip-on and snickers of same size, they all fit very well
and then there were this pair, lol
ithey were too large at 11.5 so i had to return them n got the 11, but they were still somewhat large, they dont slip off easily like the 11.5 but were still big enough that they werr roommy
other than that, the shoes are fantastic
cushioned enough for me, stylish for street wear
for those who want to buy these, order a size smaller (or half)
on August 27, 2014
I originally bought these thinking they would be a conservative leather slip on. However in person they look more dressy than I would have liked. After reading the reviews the shoes do in fact run large. I usually wear 10.5 so I ordered a 10 and they do fit. They are somewhat stiff but I'm sure they will break in. Again they are very dressy, I was looking for casual (like Vans) but these are fine. Will definitely wear for special occasions.
on August 23, 2014
The shoes look good on picture but in real, look like a cheap pair. I would have preferred a leather shoes with the same style that is unfortunately not available. Fit wise, they are right.
on June 5, 2014
Like the soft matte finished leather upper. It's light-weight and fits reasonably well. Just slightly on the long side, but I generally don't like my shoes to be too tight. Not much arch support though. Color is as pictured. Only thing to be aware is the sole and the surround of the shoe is white and can get dirty easily.
on April 8, 2014
Had I known that these shoes had a felt bottom, I probably would have passed on them. It makes for a strange and hard to get used to walking experience. On smooth surfaces (which I am on the majority of my day), it feels like I'm wearing hospital booties. Otherwise, they fit well. Look good.
on October 4, 2014
These shoes are more like dress shoes than they are casual. Order half a size down and they will fit well. I wear a 9.5 in Nikes and ordered a 9 and the fit was right on. These shoe's insole do not have an arch.
on October 19, 2014
After three weeks of use the sole came apart. Expected more from a Steve Madden shoe, but oh well. I am a barista and perhaps they aren't meant to be used in a fast paced environment.
on September 23, 2014
I bought this shoe for my son, the fit was just a little bit bigger than other size 11 shoes that he's got. The sneaker looks great and the quality is excellent!
on April 23, 2014
These shoes seem a bit big in terms of width but they are beautiful shoes and very comfortable. I think they feel like they run about a half size too big.
on April 3, 2014
I normally order size 43 bit this pair is quite large in same size.... I have to wear a thicker socks to go wit the shoes. Looks good