Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 7.3 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B001BLVDZ8
- Item model number: IMPEREAL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I think they look really great, and were quite comfortable. I purchased them in red. Highly recommend, super cute!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While they are cute, I couldn't even wear them more than once because they hurt my feet too much, and were hard to walk in.Published on January 29, 2014 by Emily
These shoes are gorgeous and I get so many compliments on them. I am a size 7.5 to 8 and I ordered a 7.5 and they are perfect. I would definitely recommend them.Published on November 17, 2011 by Krystyna Winn
Cute shoe. Not the most comfortable, but what heel is? Lots of compliments. I want it in red now too!Published on January 24, 2009 by L. Kay