5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
Published 8 months ago by Allison

3.0 out of 5 stars They're nice socks
Nice socks for the price. Great for winter in the desert. Why is this text box forcing me to write more words? They're just socks. Seriously.
Published 7 months ago by Kimberly Wine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars They're nice socks, November 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, November 12, 2013
I was tentative about spending a relatively high amount of money on socks. I had a few pairs just like these for years, from a different brand that I can't find anymore. I went ahead and bought two of these (four pairs) and I'm so glad I did. They are just like the socks I've had for years (half of which are now deceased). They're soft, cushy, breathable, and warm. They are exactly what I've been looking for, hurray!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 22, 2013
They are a little long, but are very comfy. I really like them though. They go great with boots .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, November 5, 2013
These socks are so warm and comfortable. I love the way they fit, they are not too tight and they stay up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as portrayed in photo, but ok, December 31, 2013
L. Geosling (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews
The socks are nice but the marled pair do not match each other. One sock is purple and one is blue. Otherwise, they are good socks - nice thickness. The dark purple pair are shorter (slightly higher than ankle), which is not portrayed in the photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 28, 2013
Interestingly - the socks came mismatched. As a regular mismatch-sock-wearer - I am fine with this. But I am guessing the majority of people would not be happy with this. They are warm, soft, and don't slip. I would buy again :)

4.0 out of 5 stars different sizes, December 25, 2013
They are pictured as if they are the same socks, two different colors. But the gray sock is longer, the black sock is a little heavier. They are good socks but there is no reason to sell them together. They don't have the same knit pattern or anything. I just find this odd, like reaching in to your sock drawer and grabbing two random pairs and and selling them together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute & warm, but wear easily, March 26, 2014
These socks are very cute and warm, but they have started wearing quickly. I've only had them about 2 months and after several washes they started pilling already. Since they were a good price I'm not too upset about it, but it does stink that after only 2 months they look old already.

1.0 out of 5 stars Holes, March 6, 2014
Do not buy! One pair was fine but the second pair had a huge hole in the toe.. very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice socks, February 27, 2014
Terrie (Living in the mountains) - See all my reviews
These socks are soft and warm and fit as they should. They were a bit pricey so I will probably look for something cheaper, but they are comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›