5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, even better price!
I got this shoe when it was $39 on sale. Too bad, I should've bought a brown one too. The quality is nice for $39, way better than most shoes i've tried at Kohls or sears, or wherever for $60+. I bought a 1/2 size too big since most shoes fit super tight, this one fits just right.
Published on August 23, 2012 by Jon Waynes

3.0 out of 5 stars not as comfortable as my clarks
I bought this as the deal of the day. The comfort is not that good. I have wide feet so thats probably why. The sytle is nice and they look very good on my feet.

If you had wide feet I would stay away and go to wide toe shoe.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable at all., October 25, 2013
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)
Uncomfortable, thin sole, fake leather. Very disappointed. Would not buy again. The cheap imatation leather at the toes began wearing off and leaves obvious white cloth underneath the toes. The rubber outsole is coming unglued near the front of the foot. These are some of the worst, if not the worst dress shoes I've ever bought in 15 years. Six months old, wearing half the time (black and brown shoes alternating), and they are beyond wore out. I have shoes that are a couple years old that are in much better shape than these that have been many more times. I don't usually write Amazon reviews, but these are bad enough shoes I'd like to warn others away from the purchase. I'm 6'3", 260lbs - so some of the wear is due to my frame - but again I have other inexpensive (same retail price range) dress shoes that have held up much better for longer time periods and are made of better, more durable materials. Stay away.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as comfortable as my clarks, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)

If you had wide feet I would stay away and go to wide toe shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, even better price!, August 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, shiny, works for us., January 12, 2013
Steve Main (Berkeley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)
My son loves these shoes. When they arrived, I was surprised how narrow the toe is and I thought he wouldn't like them for that reason. Because the toe is so narrow, the shoes are longer than others of the same size and there's empty shoe sticking out in front which caused him to stumble a little bit on stairs and such the first few times he wore them, but now he's used to them and there were no significant accidents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my husband, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)
Bought these shoes for my husband and he loves them!! The fit is perfect, comfortable and they look great!! Also love that they are at least partially leather and made well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Madden Men's Dress Shoes, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)
I purchased a pair of Madden Men's M-Expo Loafers on Jan 10, 2014 and received them Jan 17, 2014. The shippment was very prompt at was exactly what i expected. I did get a 1/2 size bigger than I Usually wear but they really fit great.
Thanks Again
Carl Carleton

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, but not worth it even at this price., July 9, 2014
Sorry, but they are junk. They will fall apart, and quickly. The teeniest little scratch will irreparably damage the shoe because the leather is so thin. Your return window is very short, so don't get stuck with them like I did!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Shoes:, June 17, 2014
These shoes are extremely comfortable and keep a shine very well.. I will not be reluctant to purchase more shoes from Amazon.

Thomas Butler

2.0 out of 5 stars Lower quality, April 17, 2014
These fit fine but the quality seems to be lacking and they squeaked when walking on wood floors. Lower quality shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not leather, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's M-Expo Loafer (Shoes)
Received my shoes and disappointed to find that they are pu upper, not leather! Will be returning them. Double checked to make sure I am not wrong because the description says leather.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›