Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Madden Men's Lodown Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 3, 2014
These shoes were pretty nice... for about a week, before the soles started to deteriorate. I've had these a little over a month now and I had the sole COMPLETELY FALL OFF while I was out last night. Just out of no where it comes completely off and I'm stuck walking around basically barefoot. It's not like I do anything crazy, I just wear them to my office and walking around the neighborhood.

I thought that it would be the synthetic leather that would deteriorate quickly, but no, it was the s***ty s*** sole. These are definitely the worst made shoes I have ever owned, and I've owned some crappy plimsolls.
review image
on September 17, 2014
Unbeatable for the price! Be aware that you do get what you pay for. While I love these shoes, the sole is starting to separate out a bit after a few months of wear.

UPDATE (2/20/15)
After wearing these shoes a few times a week for about 5 months, they are falling apart (see picture). The price is alluring, but save up for a few months and get some higher quality boots.

on September 11, 2014
I like the way my shoe feels, but unfortunately there were a few scoff marks on the shoe when I received them and they don't come out. I was very disappointed with that because one of those black marks is on the front top of one of the shoes, so it's clearly visible if you look at it. Hopefully, I can get a refund or a new pair sent to my house to replace this one.
on October 2, 2014
Although not real leather uppers, these boots look great, and are very comfortable! They really stand out when I wear them! I would recommend them to my friends!
on September 3, 2014
The detail of theses shoes are FANTASTIC! The threaded is so precised and well defined. Fits similar to a high top but grooves and a sophisticated dress shoes.
on April 23, 2014
I returned them because they were too narrow for my foot. Otherwise I love Steve Madden shoes. I have a pair of Madden boots I wear all the time.
on September 29, 2014
Love this boot!😎
on March 9, 2014
Shoe looks great, I bought it at macys for more than this. It fits a little wide to size in the ball of the foot.

Fair warning- you are buying a 50$ pair of shoes. Yes they look great- but dont expect more than 90 days of service out of them. Ive kept them polished, clean, and treated- but after a couple of months (Id say about 90 wears) the sole is seperating from the upper. The glue gives out quickly and the leather stains easily. (but if youre into that- it patinas very well)
on March 12, 2014
nice boot but runs a bit large, had to return. If you get the correct size its a great boot for the price, very well made.
on April 3, 2014
It is a comfortable fit but the design wont stop any traffic. There are better shoes at this price. It was just, Okay! :I

See 1 answered question