Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 3, 2014
These shoes were pretty nice... for about a week, before the soles started to deteriorate. I've had these a little over a month now and I had the sole COMPLETELY FALL OFF while I was out last night. Just out of no where it comes completely off and I'm stuck walking around basically barefoot. It's not like I do anything crazy, I just wear them to my office and walking around the neighborhood.

I thought that it would be the synthetic leather that would deteriorate quickly, but no, it was the s***ty s*** sole. These are definitely the worst made shoes I have ever owned, and I've owned some crappy plimsolls.
review image
on September 11, 2014
I like the way my shoe feels, but unfortunately there were a few scoff marks on the shoe when I received them and they don't come out. I was very disappointed with that because one of those black marks is on the front top of one of the shoes, so it's clearly visible if you look at it. Hopefully, I can get a refund or a new pair sent to my house to replace this one.
on September 17, 2014
Unbeatable for the price! Be aware that you do get what you pay for. While I love these shoes, the sole is starting to separate out a bit after a few months of wear.

UPDATE (2/20/15)
After wearing these shoes a few times a week for about 5 months, they are falling apart (see picture). The price is alluring, but save up for a few months and get some higher quality boots.

on October 2, 2014
Although not real leather uppers, these boots look great, and are very comfortable! They really stand out when I wear them! I would recommend them to my friends!
on September 3, 2014
The detail of theses shoes are FANTASTIC! The threaded is so precised and well defined. Fits similar to a high top but grooves and a sophisticated dress shoes.
on April 23, 2014
I returned them because they were too narrow for my foot. Otherwise I love Steve Madden shoes. I have a pair of Madden boots I wear all the time.
on September 29, 2014
Love this boot!😎
on March 12, 2014
nice boot but runs a bit large, had to return. If you get the correct size its a great boot for the price, very well made.
on April 3, 2014
It is a comfortable fit but the design wont stop any traffic. There are better shoes at this price. It was just, Okay! :I
on July 10, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and I like the fact the insole's have their own padding. I would recomend these shoes.