5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Shoes
I love how Steve Madden shoes fit and these are right in line with the other shoes I own by them... I really love these shoes! Also, the shoelaces did come all curly which was very cool. It'd be an easy fix if you didn't like it but it makes it really easy to just slip them on and go!
Published 7 months ago by Chris Neeck

3.0 out of 5 stars Not leather upper
Nice looking shoes but beware that they are not leather. Only the lining is leather and all the rest is manmade.
Published 6 months ago by Blue Civic Si

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Shoes, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, July 12, 2013
Good Casual shoes. More comfort than I expected and goes with a lot more clothes then I thought it would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden Blue Shoes, May 22, 2014
My husband absolutely loves these shoes. They go great with jeans. But most of all, he loves how comfortable they are. My husband wears size 9 1/2, I ordered size 10. (Rather have too big, than too small. You know, socks room counts.) I would suggest buying up 1/2 size. Remember, comfort is key.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, December 11, 2013
I love these shoes! I found them pretty narrow so I am exchanging them for a half size bigger. I'm planning to wear them a lot with blue jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price, September 19, 2013
Sudeep K. "deepsterk" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Leather is high quality and the shoe is true to size. Very comfortable once it breaks in ( day or two)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, July 12, 2014
Girlfriend approves. Not much more that I can add except that they are comfortable and nice quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is difficult to find socks that look good with these shoes, July 9, 2014
Fit is a little small and the shoes are difficult to get into. Also, it is difficult to find socks that look good with these shoes, but you can't get by with liners only. These will rub the skin off your ankles.

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking, June 29, 2014
Really good looking with jeans,but too narrow,this narrowness makes them looking great……
Oops,wish they could fit as time goes by.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this shoe!!, June 16, 2014
I have a wide feet, and this shoe is narrow, making the shoe a little bit tight for me because my feet couldn't go all the way in. Asides from being narrow, the shoe looks so good and i love it. I'll advice that whoever is getting this shoe should get a half size bigger than the usual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, June 3, 2014
Lover the colour from day one. Had the black to so and they were great so just had to get the blue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›