5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking shoes
I loved the updated look and style of these oxfords. The grey material insert brings a new twist to the classic design, but does not overwhelm. I believe that I could probably wear the shoes dressed up or dressed down!
Published 13 months ago by withtude

1.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, poor construction
When I got these shoes, I loved them! I am a HUGE Steve Madden fan, and fresh from the package they were great, fit as always was perfect, the leather was nice and oft. I was constantly getting compliments on my shoes.
Published 24 days ago by Kevin Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking shoes, November 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, July 30, 2014
I'd highly recommend these shoes to anyone looking for shoes. Shoes are nice. They keep shards of glass and metallic debris from puncturing the bottoms of one's feet and causing infection, gangrene and eventual amputation or death. And while one is at it, one may as well have rather spiffy looking shoes, right? Well, indeed these are spiffy! I was pleased with how well they fit, and comfortable too. The thing that impressed me was seeing that they are actually cobbled in the traditional way, you can actually see the tiny nails on the soles (no they don't poke you, or it would defeat the whole purpose of wearing shoes as outlined above).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, April 16, 2014
This is a comfortable and flexible shoe. I've worn it with jean and a suit. The heel is fantastic too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Stylish, June 11, 2014
This is simply a great shoe. Not only is it stylish, but it is also very well made. You can't go wrong with this shoe.

1.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, poor construction, December 1, 2014
Now for the bad, no the downright horrible. After 2 months, probably after wearing them 10-12 times, the wooden heel cracked, about 1/16th of an inch from where it is connected to the shoe. Just horrible. I just took them to a cobbler(yes they still exist) to see what it would cost to repair. Just a total disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise for my Son and He Loves Them, June 3, 2014
My son had a pair of these that got ruined. We couldn't find them anywhere but found them on Amazon. I took a guess that he grew a little bit and he had. Sizing was true and gift delivery was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, May 27, 2014
Very good value for money pair of shoes, fit as expected and very comfortable, good for both business and leisure wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated Yet Classic, May 6, 2014
Love the classic look of this shoe with just a touch of "whimsy" in the fabric inset....it really stands out as a statement of fashion-forward and elegance at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, November 18, 2014
My first impression was that they were very small. But I was wrong, the size is correct. The shoes are very comfortable. Last week I went to a wedding and they were perfect with a tuxedo. The suede whose detail gives them a touch of elegance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, November 18, 2014
Pretty comfortable for dress shoes. They fit about a half size larger than what I normally wear. Maybe it's due to the round toes? My other dress shoes come to a slight tip. My feet also get weirdly sweaty in these for some reason too. TMI?

Steve Madden Men's Elroy Lace-Up