Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Men's Gunza Lace-Up
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 29, 2014
I bought a half size up because of the reviews, and they fit pretty well but thicker socks might be a problem. Biggest complaint I have is on mine the "worn" look on the top side of one sole is kind of sloppy and isn't on the rest of the shoes. Just looks like a long mark of stray paint. Otherwise they are nice and the slight worn look on the leather is just what I was looking for.
on April 12, 2014
At first, I got scared, I am 9.5, but when I tried these pair of shoes, I said, OMG these are too small,,,
it has a strange design, but I gave them a try,
After some use, it was much better, and now they are comfortable! what can I say, I love these shoes, recommended to buy half a size bigger
review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
the shoe quality is not bad,but the detail is very sad.I am a chiese customs,the shoe is worse than any chinese shoe (u know the bad quality of chinese product )for the following detail:
1.the left shoe's BACK COUNTER is higher than right one.My joint is hurt by the back tounter.U can not walk.Unfortunately I bought two pair one time and I received the shoes after the returen time.I waste my money for the rabbish.
2.the lining leather is not good ,but I can not express myselt for my poor English.
so you must not buy it and I need my money back .
I is my first review for my amzon shopping exprience.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
Some reviews said that this shoe fits small, but I thought it fits as expected.
Very comfortable, I wore it out the day it was delivered
Classic design with artificial aged rugged look, slanted tips, soft leather and the bargain price makes this an excellent buy!
on December 20, 2013
These fit better than I expected based on some other reviews posted here saying that they were too narrow.
The leather is very soft and pliable anyway, so "stretching" them wouldn't have been a problem even if they were.
However, the laces included with them were comically long. It seems like they used boot instead of shoe laces on my pair
for whatever reason.
on January 15, 2014
When worn by women they look ridiculous. But look magnificent on a man's foot. I saw Perd Hapley wearing the Gunza during a broadcast and knew I had to have them.
on January 21, 2014
It fits narrow. I'm still getting used to them and breaking them in. They are comfortable just a lot narrower than what I'm used to. Good shoe.
on November 25, 2013
Way too small in the instep. Trying to stretch but outlook not promising. They need to fix the construction design and allotment of material to fix this problem. Otherwise, a sharp looking shoe!!!!
on July 30, 2014
One of the most stylish and comfortable shoes that I have ever owned. The leather is very soft and the look and feel of the shoe exceeded all expectations.
on October 4, 2015
Beautiful shoe well designed, however I had to return it because of defects in the leather and stitching. Unfortunately my return was not exchangeable.