Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Men's Hestonn Chukka Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 28, 2014
This is a nice looking boot. However, I don't expect it to last more than a couple of years. The insole that comes with the boot is not great—it's like walking on a piece of wood—so if you plan on using them for daily wear consider getting better insoles.

About sizing: I wear a 10.5 in athletic shoes, so I purchased these boots in 10.5. However, when I received them they were a full size to large. I repurchased them a full size smaller and they fit perfect.

I would recommend them to friends but warn them about the lack of insole cushioning.
on December 5, 2013
Nothing! very curious why there's several really bad reviews about the Steve Madden Hestonn. I find the gray leather boots I bought to be very comfortable, nice fit, and very stylish. They are relatively inexpensive but do not feel or look like a cheap shoe. To each his own, but I'm pleased with them
on March 24, 2015
Received the boots yesterday. At first they seemed too stiff, but after wearing them for a few hours, they started to get softer, but not much. If you are looking for all-day walking-comfort, these are not for you. Somebody mentioned that the insoles were hard... not in my pair. I'm not sure how long the cushioning will last, but it seems to be OK. First thing I noticed when taking a closer look at the boots, was that the color (gray) was not applied very carefully on the leather. You can see brush strokes in many places. The photos on Amazon look perfect; it could be just this batch... I don't know. I'm planning on let them wear out, and wear them with bluejeans most of the time, so not too worried about it, but that gave me a bad first impression. I plan on wearing these a lot, so I will try to update this review in the future.
For now:

• Perfect fit - Size 13
• Stiff
• Color looks sketchy (visible brush strokes) on my pair (grey)
• Insoles are not removable
• Not much, if any at all, arch support - Not an issue for me.
• Slippery on oily surfaces
on November 30, 2014
I've boutght the shoes but I'm totally disapointed with them...
Left and right shoes are way to asymmetrical in the front leather. Left shoe has a black dot on the left side that I was not able to remove.
I regret I hadn't returned back the shoes. Also they are way to hard and uncomfortable to walk. Not recommended at all.
review image
on January 6, 2014
I wasn't expecting much from these shoes since they were only about $50, but these shoes have gotten me several compliments and are actually very comfortable. These are becoming my goto for a casual shoe.
on September 28, 2015
These boots are fantastic! They fit very well and are true to size.(I'm size 11 if that makes a difference) I purchased the gray pair and I am happy to say that they go with blue jeans very well. I'm sure they will go great with other pants, but I'm mainly a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy. I have had 2 pretty intense ankle surgeries and can definitely say that these give decent arch support, allowing me to stand in them for hours without any discomfort. (In comparison, if I wear Chuck Taylor originals, my ankles and feet begin to ache after 2 hours of standing) I would definitely recommend these shoes.
on September 16, 2015
These shoes are exactly what I was looking for. The perfect shoe for the office... stylish and comfortable, looks great with khakis, pants, or jeans, and great quality for the price. I've owned them for 8 months and they've held up very well with regular wear. Only issue is there is some separation between the sole and shoe beyond the stitching. Also, as others have mentioned, they are a bit loud when walking on hard surfaces as well.
on April 4, 2016
These are really nice shoes. I was happy they had these in half sizes for size 11.5 which is the actual size I wear but usually have to settle for 12 or 11. These are longer than they look and I think that's the reason I had to go a full size down to 10.5 and those fit perfect and my toes still had room.
on August 11, 2015
I wear a size 8.5-9 for all my shoes, so when I ordered these shoes I expected an 8.5 to fit fine. These ended up being HUGE on me though. They literally looked like clown shoes.

Also, the color is definitely more green than grey.
on October 22, 2015
I love the look of these shoes online, but the pair I received were much lighter and the color was very inconsistent throughout. I contacted Amazon and they sent me a new pair which looked a lot better! Comfortable and stylish. I like the gray for something different from brown/black.