5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who Fan
Published 3 months ago by jinwoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, but just barely.
I ordered these to go with a custom tailored suit and I was hoping for fantastic fit, I got good to moderate fit. I am in the military and as such wear combat boots for a living, these are not really military style, but I hoped for better.

Published 1 month ago by foolishness

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, but just barely., November 10, 2014

I wear size 10.5 or 11 depending on the maker, and I always go for the 10.5 first. These are about ¼ size too big, and the fit on the ankle is, even for the slightly oversized fitment that I have they are large. In order to get them even close to snug so they aren't flopping around terribly I have the l top eyelets almost touching and with the laces tucked in, it's just enough to make them comfortable.

I was not wild about the zipper side from the beginning; I would rather have a boot that is nice yet water resistant than a boot that is quick to put on and soaks my sock if I misstep into a puddle deeper than ¾”. I knew of the zipper before purchase and made that compromise before I purchased, I only mention it because I feel the zipper played in to the poor fitment of the ankle and the boot in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who Fan, September 20, 2014
I bought this for my 11th Doctor's cosplay and it is perfect. My other alternative was a $300 full brown leather boots from Allsaints (Matt Smith used a boots from Allsaints on his first day and through out but that boots discontinued in 2009) but it was shorter in height and I had my doubts it will look good with the whole thing. This boots also goes well with semi formal style, not just for cosplay. Overall, its awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and snug fit . these are desighner boots ., September 9, 2014
This review is from: Steve Madden Men's Madsen Combat Boot (Shoes)
these are high end and only cost a hundred bucks . buy if your looking for name brand boots / but not as exspensive as timberlands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
they look good , and fit nice ,,,, happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
Beautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed sized differently, November 24, 2014
I bought these boots along with another very similar John Madden boot in black leather. The black boots fit perfectly but these brown ones seemed a bit bigger and looser on the foot. I returned the brown ones and ordered different brown boots which fit perfectly.

Overall, these boots were good looking and quality item but knocked off a star for the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull boots, December 13, 2014
they fit fine and I have a wide foot which worried me but they are perfect fit. the only thing I did though was to put a gel insole in them so they are super comfortable..I can't get over how good they look. It looks like Im wearing dress shoes yet they are boots..I will buy another pair for sure...

4.0 out of 5 stars ... anytime I buy shoes online and they always fit perfect. With these I ordered them in a 13 ..., November 24, 2014
I order a size 13 anytime I buy shoes online and they always fit perfect. With these I ordered them in a 13 and they felt two sizes two big but I still returned them for 12s and they fit great, besides that great boots, I've had lots of compliments and very comfortable

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the style and construction so it's all good, October 28, 2014
Typically a size 11.5 for my street shoes. Ordered a half size down and I'm still floating in these suckers.

Luckily I got these for the winter so I'll be throwing on some thick socks.
I like the style and construction so it's all good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, November 25, 2014
Looks great. However, feels about a size to large. Very thin boot, won't keep your feet warm. I've only worn three times and now the stitching is coming apart on both at where the bottom of the laces are.

Steve Madden Men's Madsen Combat Boot