|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.99 - $128.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Classic cap-toe oxford with polished finish
- Reinforced stitching details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lace-up with blind eyelets. Stitched detailing. Polished finish. Cap toe with a block heel. Synthetic lining and insole. Man-made outsole. Imported.
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00G6HZVF0
- Item model number: Minted
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, I know from experience these shoes will not last, and maybe they're not supposed to since I bought this exact pair on clearance for $40 from Macy's in January this year. They lasted exactly 9-months before the right heel cracked in half where it meets the sole. I wore this shoe every other day, never in the rain and always used shoe trees. To make matters worse I was quoted anywhere from $50 to $65 from neighborhood shoe repair shops to have them resoled with new heels! I bought the shoe for $67.99 on Amazon this time and now sadly know and fully expect this shoe will barely get me through the spring of 2016. Such is the fact for buying shoes made in China.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice fit. They run large, I returned my original purchase and got new ones a half size smaller with no problem. I bought them in black too!Published 8 months ago by Robert Timlin
Probably the worst pair of shoes I have ever purchased, Dr Scholls inserts don't even help.
Heel blisters to boot, not recommended.