5.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary Wing Tip
I have the Steve Madden Black Persey Oxfords and I really love wearing these shoes. They are conservative enough to wear in the office, but still look good with jeans on the weekends.

Published 7 months ago by Will_R

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but they wear out very fast.
Published 15 months ago by Mike P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but they wear out very fast., April 17, 2013
I usually wear an 8 or 8.5. I got the 8.5 and it was maybe a wee bit roomy, but that's fine since I have wide feet. After about a month of wear they stretched to the point that if they are not tied as tight as possible, they are too large to wear. The heel and sole have also worn excessively. I quit wearing them altogether. I love the look, but they are not worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, March 29, 2013
I do like these but do not trust the picture which shows a more matte finished shoe...These things are actually shiny. Extremely shiny! Again, I like these and they'll take the place of another pair of old oxfords but 3 stars for the misleading photos. Google image search these before you order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary Wing Tip, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Steve Madden Men's Persey Oxford (Apparel)

They fit true to size and will break in after a week if you condition the leather uppers and polish them within the first week. If you haven't bough a pair of shoes before that you have to polish, it's time well-spent.

I've gotten my share of compliments from other men and women too. I'll be buying a second pair. Thanks Steve Madden for designing a great pair of men's shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Material, October 28, 2013
This shoe is made of very poor material. i purchased 2 pairs (black & brown) and both had the same defect. The shoe tears away from the sole along the instep, the material is almost of the quality of cardboard. Very Very Poor Quality i will never purchase another Steve Madden shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nice Shoes, January 9, 2013
Bought these pair of shoes on sale for a pretty decent price. The shipment arrived on time as promised, and the shoes fit great and feel comfortable enough. Only problem I had was that one of the shoes seemed to be scuffed up a little, not in a worn in sort of way, but possibly got damaged in production.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a gluve..., January 6, 2013
The shoe has a hand made feeling which what I was exactly looking for. very profesional finishes and surely a good quality shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Third pair I've owned, June 10, 2014
This is now my second pair of the brown oxfords and first of the black. I get lots of compliments. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe's wide, June 2, 2014
High quality design,great looking,made qualitatively and neatly."But"-size is of my foot fits as expected,but shoe's wide is somewhat small and first time I use spray for shoe widening.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color was not accurate, May 22, 2014
These shoes were a bit too tight for a 9.5. But that wasn't the major problem. The shoes I received were two-tone colored and predominantly tan, NOT cognac. I am in the midst of the return, and certainly hope I get the shoes I actually ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Hubby's birthday!!!!!!!!, May 8, 2014
Nice shoe but had a few defects but nothing to major. Few light spots and a dark spots discoloration. Plus one small scuff mark.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›