4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking shoe
My husband said these shoes fit him well and that he didn't think they were too narrow. He has flat feet and so I worry about getting him pointer-type dress shoes.

They are sharp looking, but I would not say they are the best quality leather. However, for $50, their look and the fact that they're leather, makes them a great deal.
Published 4 months ago by Cofeegirl77

I use size 11us. But this shoes were to small, compared to my other shoes they seemed almost 1" 1.5 smaller...bottom line...they are to small for size 11. But they have a nice style, the leather is very thin seems to simple..compared to a bostonian quality... anyways i will await the exchange, to feel the confort.
Published 3 months ago by jesus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking shoe, November 1, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars But they have a nice style, the leather is very thin seems to ..., November 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 26, 2014
This review is from: Steve Madden Men's Virgo Oxford (Shoes)
Bravo Mr Madden, you make a grand shoe ...a bit narrow at times...but a lovely shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Stylish, December 1, 2014
These felt like a half size smaller than labeled and quite narrow, but when I wear them it's usually for a two to three hour space of time so I can deal with it. Mine needed a polish out of the box, looking slightly scuffed here and there. It's a good looking shoe and I may buy more from Steve Madden, but I'll pay close attention to the reviews before deciding what size to order.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 6, 2014
These shoes are a bit tight at the toes

3.0 out of 5 stars A narrow escape...., September 4, 2014
Mr. Smith (United States) - See all my reviews
Fits a bit narrow than some of the other Steve Madden shoes, namely the Prefix Oxford I have. I wore them around the house for an hour and they were pretty much broken in. Feels fine now.

2.0 out of 5 stars complain, October 28, 2014
Dear Sir,

Bad quality of leather. According to the picture and description of goods it seems good but we received something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars A versatile dress shoe, February 16, 2015
Devon S. (Odessa, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
The finish looked a little dull like there was too much shoe wax.But it was an easy fix. They look great. You can have the finish the same on the entire shoe or polish up the tips and the heel to a gloss.

2.0 out of 5 stars small fit, December 8, 2014
too small so had to return it. good looking shoe but not available in size 13 . i usualy wear 12 which i orderd but wat too small a fit

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat small, December 17, 2014
My size is between 8.5D and 9D just depends on the model and brand. I'm waiting for a good rebate for Florsheim Kenmoore to buy a 8.5D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›