4.0 out of 5 stars Well built and stable for a driving shoe
Published 8 months ago by Andrew Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was looking for in a driving moc
Published 6 months ago by Professor Jack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I was looking for in a driving moc, May 11, 2014
The leather is a thick, black pebble-grain which is hard to tell from the picture (the thickness, that is). It's fairly inflexible and not at all soft and pliable as you might expect from a driving moc. The fit, in a size 12, at least, is true to size both in length and width, but the stiffness of them makes them quite uncomfortable. I wouldn't buy again, nor would I recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built and stable for a driving shoe, March 28, 2014
there are tons and tons of drivers of all different prices and quality. the wyott is identical to the rocckit except that the wyott is pebble-grained and the rocckit is smooth leather despite some pics you will find on some websites. I wear a size 9.5 in athletic shoes but drivers fit more snugly. the construction of the wyott is top notch and the sole is more substantial and a tad wider under the heel than other drivers. this allows a more stable platform which is a good thing. the style at the toe is exceptional, better than many other drivers. now what I don't like is that the leather is hard not supple like my bass drivers. whereas the bass is comfortable from the get go the wyott will need to be broken in because you can feel the edges of the wyott rubbing against the skin. the wyott is initially more comfortable with socks. would I buy the wyott again? yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!!, December 6, 2013
I am not a shoe guy but I have had more compliments on these shoes than I have ever had before!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, December 17, 2013
These are nice shoes but they ran a little small so we had to send them back. Wish we could have kept them!

3.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, December 4, 2013
good product for the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable slip on shoe. True to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is Right, November 29, 2013
Holy Price Batman!
Forty Nine Dollars!!
Thank You Amazon!
Steve Madden always makes a Great shoe.
I will break them in slowly.
DBardol

4.0 out of 5 stars They are nice, November 13, 2013
cgt212 (Laurel, MD) - See all my reviews
I use these as my nice pair of shoes when I don't need to pull out the extremely dressy shoes. They are comfortable. I find any dress shoes to be a little tight, and these are no different. In my experience that is normal, so no real complaint there. In short, they are comfortable, look nice and I am happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful pair of shoes., November 8, 2013
I have never owned Steve Madden shoes but it was on Deal of The Day for 1/2 off and free shipping. I got the shoe and they are beautiful! Size, fit, well made and they look great with jeans or dress pants. I will certainly buy Steve Madden shoes again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Men's Wyott Loafer (Shoes)
Bought these shoes for half of what they are going for on Amazon. I find that unusual. Really a nice pair of shoes. They fit snugly and profile well. A hundred bucks is steep however.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, well made shoe., October 8, 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase! These slip-on shoes are extremely comfortable (and have been from day one). The fit seems to be very true. I purchased this in a size 10 which is what I usually wear in these styles of shoes and I was not disappointed. I am assuming that they will break-in a little after some extended wear which may widen it a little but that is fine with me. I am sure that they will only become more comfortable. The construction also seems as if it will last. The stitching is tight all across the shoe and the thread used is thick. The only minor gripe I have is that there could be more rubber on the bottom sole of the shoe but I knew this going in based on the pictures that I reviewed prior to my purchase. Overall, if you find these shoes on sale like I did, I would recommend these to my friends or anyone else who is looking for a nice casual shoe that can be worn with a variety of styles of clothes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›