4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Happy
Bought these shoes on a Sunday around 8pm, ordered two day and were here by 12 on Wednesday. I give this shoe a 4/5. I ordered a size 9 which is what all my shoes are and these were entirely too large. I had to return it for an 8.5 which i'm scared will also be too big. It's safe to say order at LEAST a size smaller than what you normally wear. Other than that, great item!
Published 24 months ago by Brandon Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole is tearing and seams are comming off
I have worn the Black Rastt Oxfords only once since I bought them, My feet were hurting a lot when I came back from work. I also noticed the seam near the toe of the foot are already loose plus the sole had some thin plastic like coating that is tearing off too. All this in 8 hours of wearing them is just unacceptable.
Published 12 months ago by Sid

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Happy, November 7, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole is tearing and seams are comming off, October 11, 2013
Sid (BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Quality, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
These shoes looked nice at first, but after about five days of wearing them I could tell they weren't going to last very long. The sides of the shoes as well as the toes started to fall apart after barely wearing them a week. The heel of the right shoe completely tore off after about two weeks of use. I would recommend spending your money on better quality shoes. These are made from cheap materials and will not last very long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap!, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
I normally like Madden shoes, but these looked like they were made from plastic - very inferior quality. The long toe bed made it just about a size larger as well so back to Amazon with their amazing return policy!

4.0 out of 5 stars size, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
size is some what large and width is small finally its ok. better chose smaller size than your if u wanna buy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good., June 13, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
I like these. I wear them to work fairly often. They already are starting wear after only 2 months. There is chips of the leather that have fallen off already.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stinky Leather, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
Decent shoes but the leather started to stink pretty bad after wearing it 4-5 times and the smell got into the socks. The shoes is also a bit tight in the front and caused blisters on both feel. If you are looking to wear regularly, probably not a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
This shoes are nice. they look sharp and dressy. The best thing about it is the price. I just love it . They are very confortable too.
thank you very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality didnt last 6 months, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
Very dissapointed in this shoe, looked great, but fell apart very quickly. Bought for my 15 year old son to wear to school, but didnt last long. WOuld not recommend for regular wear....

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Madden Men's Rastt Oxford (Shoes)
Beautifully finished and styled, but it was too small. I suspect that I would have to order one size bigger than what I usually do

Madden Men's Rastt Oxford