Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 7, 2012
Bought these shoes on a Sunday around 8pm, ordered two day and were here by 12 on Wednesday. I give this shoe a 4/5. I ordered a size 9 which is what all my shoes are and these were entirely too large. I had to return it for an 8.5 which i'm scared will also be too big. It's safe to say order at LEAST a size smaller than what you normally wear. Other than that, great item!
on October 11, 2013
I have worn the Black Rastt Oxfords only once since I bought them, My feet were hurting a lot when I came back from work. I also noticed the seam near the toe of the foot are already loose plus the sole had some thin plastic like coating that is tearing off too. All this in 8 hours of wearing them is just unacceptable.
on June 24, 2014
These shoes looked nice at first, but after about five days of wearing them I could tell they weren't going to last very long. The sides of the shoes as well as the toes started to fall apart after barely wearing them a week. The heel of the right shoe completely tore off after about two weeks of use. I would recommend spending your money on better quality shoes. These are made from cheap materials and will not last very long.
on June 9, 2014
Decent shoes but the leather started to stink pretty bad after wearing it 4-5 times and the smell got into the socks. The shoes is also a bit tight in the front and caused blisters on both feel. If you are looking to wear regularly, probably not a good buy.
on June 23, 2014
I normally like Madden shoes, but these looked like they were made from plastic - very inferior quality. The long toe bed made it just about a size larger as well so back to Amazon with their amazing return policy!
on June 13, 2014
I like these. I wear them to work fairly often. They already are starting wear after only 2 months. There is chips of the leather that have fallen off already.
on June 2, 2014
This shoes are nice. they look sharp and dressy. The best thing about it is the price. I just love it . They are very confortable too.
thank you very much.
on March 1, 2014
The shoe is really nice. You will be lookin sharp young professional when the rest of your apparel is fit to slim fit.

insole:
The insole has a nice cuchion for all day comfort.

outsole(underpart of the shoe):
It rubberish kind of material which makes them not so loud when walking in the office.

fit:
Here it gets kind of tricky. It fit perfectly well and true to size, however from eye point of view it may seem large/long. Thats becuase the shoe is pointy and you will never squeeze your toes to the front part of the shoe.
I read some review that said its too small and needed a bigger size. Its not too small, but narrow overall. So if you consider your feet to be wide, i would suggest another shoe. By going a bigger size, the shoe will look ridiculously long.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2014
size is some what large and width is small finally its ok. better chose smaller size than your if u wanna buy it
on January 23, 2014
Looks: This shoe looks great. The leather is just the right color of brown. Maybe slightly darker than pictured.

Fit: Fit a little large. Mainly because that top toe part is never going to fit your whole foot unless two things are present. 1. You have bound feet that can squeeze up there, or 2. your big and middle toe are an inch longer than the rest of your toes. Width is a little more narrow than other dress shoes I've worn.

Summary: I am on the fence of exchanging them for a 1/2 size smaller to see if it helps with the length, although I think the shoe is designed to have a longer look. Would recommend, and will pair well with a navy suit.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse