Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2015
For the money these are just O.K. I don't think loafers in general provide that much support but this shoe definitely offers very little in the way of support. Materials used also seem alittle on the cheap/flimsy side. However I wanted an inexpensive shoe to get me through the winter months that will salt stain and destroy a nice expensive pair of shoes and these fit the bill. If I get 6 months out of them I'll be happy.
on April 8, 2015
My boyfriend says he loves them and they are extremely comfy! We kept getting him cheap dress shoes for work but he kept complaining his feet hurt and once he got a corn inside a corn....YUCK! I am so happy I found these for him. Steve Madden is the BEST!
on September 24, 2015
They fell apart after 6 months. May be a knock off, matieral is cheap and does not last
on November 12, 2015
Perfect! My husband loves these shoes. Great fit, great style, great brand.
on April 16, 2015
Comfortable, nice-looking shoes, and the price is right.
on February 28, 2016
I love these shoes. I wish I could buy another pair.
on September 15, 2014
Good experience, great items as described.
on May 20, 2015
Nice shoes with a nice grippy sole
on August 8, 2015