5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!
I love these boots, They are probably my favorites now and I have a lot of boots! They are a great color and they are very comfortable. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear them.
Published 22 months ago by TAH

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots are nice
Published 22 months ago by aubs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots are nice, November 14, 2012
I bought the natural leather and the color is just like the picture. I bought a size 8 which is what I normally wear and they are a tad big. I have some wiggle room around my feet and ankles (I don't have wide feet so that could be why they're big.) On the bright side it's good for wearing thicker socks. The fabric that goes around the calves is slightly loose but that's good because it's easy to get them over jeans even if they're not skinny jeans. However, I wish the boot was a tad more stiff. They slouch a bit so you might have to occasionally pull them back up. Over all i'm very happy with the boots they are comfortable and go with just about any outfit.

Dec. 13th
Ok, so after a couple months of owning and wearing these boots I had to drop the review down to 3 stars. I still love the color and the overall look of the boot. However, I have discovered that they slouch a lot more then I originally thought. They scrunch up a lot at the ankles and if you're wearing leggings they go from knee high boots to low shin boots just after taking a few steps.. Very disappointed in that because I love the way they look when they stay at the knees. I know this is tacky but i'm tempted to safety pin them to my pants. If you don't like scrunchy boots DO NOT GET THESE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden Bankker Knee high Boot, November 25, 2012
these aren't knee high boots- the craftsmanship is really substandard... I sent them back- very disappointed.
I find it frustrating that some Steve Madden products are really nice, and others really lack quality, overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for I guess, December 11, 2012
These boots are ok. Maybe not a fair vote as they have to replace a pair that I've had for 4 years and were my favorites. But still, these boots are just that: ok. They fit well but seem a little on the cheap side I guess. Not being all leather inside out is partly to blame. The shaft wrinkles down a little but I think that suits the boot. All in all, fine for wearing once or twice a week, for one season. Not more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!, November 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, December 25, 2012
The coloring is off from the screen to real life. They are actually a caramel color, but they're great and work with many outfits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Bankker Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I purchased these because of the color and look of good leather in the picture. They are NOTHING like the picture. The real product is a cheap knock off of the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots!, November 23, 2013
I'm so obsessed with these boots and get tons of compliments. They are so comfortable to wear and look great with every outfit. I love that I can wear them but still Chase after and carry my 2 1/2 year old son. I would recommend these to everyone looking for a comfy cute boot!

[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, August 23, 2013
My daughter has a pair from last year that she purchased from a Steve Madden store. They are awesome and that's why I ordered a pair for myself. The quality and fit are horrible and nothing like the originals! Very cheap looking!

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent these back., May 11, 2013
Color was not accurate. Very cheap looking boot. I was very disappointed. I was not expecting Steve Madden's to be so awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars best boots!, February 12, 2013
I love these boots! They have a slight cowboy boot feel without being a cowboy boot. I also love that they are plug-ins. Super comfy & super cute! I got a half size bigger than normal because they were out in my size. But they fit great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›