5.0 out of 5 stars Love my shoes!!
I absolutely love these shoes!! They shipped quickly, and the color is absolutely stunning. You can find many shoes in cobalt blue but very few in teal. They are also a great price compared to department stores.
Published on October 31, 2011 by Tonia

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
This shoe ran small; couldn't even get my foot in it. Too bad-looked cute on the web but kinda cheap in person.
Published on February 10, 2012 by LisaG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, February 10, 2012
LisaG (Phoenix, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my shoes!!, October 31, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars a little bit uncomfortable, February 27, 2013
they are not comfortablet but beautiful, too tall, however they get ugly to soon speacilly on the inside and the heel

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS & COMFY!, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Beasst Platform Pump (Apparel)
I read a lot of reviews about them being a little small and to order a half size up and in my opinion that is completely incorrect! I wear a 9.5 and I purchased a 9.5 and they fit amazing! They are super tall (which I love) and so easy to walk in. I would definitely recommend these shoes to anyone! Very comfortable as well! I am literally ordering them in every color!

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue suede shoes!, February 15, 2012
Jaelle Hanako (Florida's Capital) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Beasst Platform Pump (Apparel)
What fun platform pumps! I got mine in the beautiful turquoise in a size 7 1/2. These are surprisingly comfortable for platform pumps, which usually pinch or rub my big toe and make the ball of my foot feel like it needs to be amputated. These babies have a nice cushion footbed and are not overly steep, so no weird angles for your feetsies. The slightly thicker heel is nice too, so you won't get stuck in any crack or crevice while walking sexily down the road.

I didn't leave 5 stars, since the craftmanship could be better considering the price. I bought mine in a department store and the first pair I picked up had glue marks on the suede and the right shoe felt smaller than the left. The pair I ended up buying fit exactly like a 7.5 should and don't appear to have any quirks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, February 11, 2013
This shoes are just beautiful, the color, the design, the heel, everything, and really comfortable too. I got half size bigger and I'm glad I did because they fit very well (I wanted them to be a little bit loose). Not sure if my regular size would be as comfortable as this though.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Beasst Platform Pump (Apparel)
Got this in black. The fit was perfect and the material was Devine.this shoe is soo comfy to walk in. Getting a pair in each color now

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful high heels, amazing colour, August 17, 2012
I got the turquoise suede in 7 size, perfect fit. I`m not used to high heels, but they`re are no challenge for those girls who are used to it. Great style, big platform, nice quality, no complains. Arrive just on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes!, July 25, 2012
Quickly shipped!!! One of the most comfortable, stunning shoes I have in my closet! I wore them with leather skinny pants, a white shoulder studded blouse and accessories. So many compliments -> Go for it !

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, July 9, 2012
These shoes are GORGEOUS. Look really stunning and are even comfortable to walk in because of the paded insole. Unless you know your size in Steve Madden, order 1/2 size up as they do seem to come up a bit small compared to other shoes. I had these sent to the UK and they arrived within a week of order...so fantastic. I haven't seen any shoes like these with the block heel in the UK so really pleased with my purchase. I ordered these in Purple and Blush and unfortunately had to return the Blush ones as they were faulty. ZOOSHOO were brilliant though and have refunded the purchase and return postage with no fuss. Thanks ZOOSHOO.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›