Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Women's Brewzzer Motorcycle Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 25, 2014
I have been looking for a mid-calf, kinda biker chick boot that didn't break the bank and would fit my wide foot. On top of the ease of getting my foot in and out of the boot, just unbuckle, it is also quite comfortable! The strap can be cinched up so not too loose around the leg. Love the boot, love the look, love the price.
on February 11, 2014
I have never been more in love with a pair of boots. They look great with skinny jeans or jeggings paired with a leather jacket. I am a boot lover, I think I have more boots than other types of shoes and these are probably one of my favorites. There is no zipper so if you do have wide calves then simply unbuckled the belt and slide your feet in, not so hard. I usually like to buy 1/2 size bigger for boots and they fit good with socks, without them they're a little big. My size is typically 7 to 7 1/2 and I ordered 7 1/2.
on December 16, 2014
I'm so torn with this purchase. I love the boots, they are soft, supple and so lovely. But.. They are shoddy craftsmanship. There is a tear in the seam up the front. I had to add another hole in the buckle, even knowing they are supposed to be lose and relaxed it is slightly ridiculous in how floppy they are. It's a good thing the hubby is good with leather and he can fix them . Definitely will have to add comfort inserts but gosh they are pretty. Have had them one day and received tons of compliments but had to constantly adjust the straps.
on October 23, 2015
Great, stylish and comfy boots but, after having had them for over a year they've not what they used to be. Having the two pieces of leather on the front/back of the boot makes the boot stylish, but, the two pieces fan out over time like a flower. It doesn't really bother me but I do wish they were sturdier up top. They get awfully floppy after they are well worn, and the straps that wrap around them don't really help. I do have to adjust the boots and straps now that they are well worn.
on March 26, 2014
I bought these boots because I loved and lived in my Madden Girl Women's Raszcal Boot -- but they were too cheap-y and the soles wore out after less than a year. So I splurged on a more expensive pair with real leather and a more substantial heel. These are not as comfortable, the straps fall down so the top flaps open, and some wiring became exposed on one of the top flaps, so it digs into my calf. I hate these stupid things. I'm just going to re-purchase the Madden Girl Women's Raszcal Boots every time they wear through from now on until I can find something better.
on July 20, 2015
Love these boots, and they are comfortable as long as I'm not wearing them for longer periods of time. A few hours is about the extent of it, the more walking involved...the less comfortable they become after about 4-6 hours of lots of movement.
I wore them while traveling from Phoenix to Houston to Istanbul Turkey to Tbilisi. LONG trip, and my feet hurt at the end of it.
If you're walking from A to B and sitting a lot, driving a lot etc...these boots are perfect perfect...just take in consideration if you'll be walking a lot, STILL BUY THEM, but maybe wear them for another occasion.
on May 31, 2014
I wear 7 1/2 - 8 size shoes always...size 8 1/2 is the size this boot fits so you might consider ordering up...I had the sides stitched closed because my jeans wouldn't go over the loose tops...I love these boots and have had many compliments about them...they're perfect for jeans and skirts...very nice...very happy...I'll order another pair gladly...
on January 15, 2015
This is a very nice boot. The leather is beautiful and I love the style, and it fit more or less comfortably on my widish feet. I returned it regretfully, however, for two reasons: 1) I really didn't want to have to deal with buckling and unbuckling the straps every time. The straps are loose, so when you undo them they just flop. I found I really had to sit down and put some effort into wrapping them up when I put the boots on. I like to be able to just stick my feet into my boots on the run. Aesthetically, I like that the straps are functional, not just decorative, but practically, they're a pain. These boots were also a little tight over the instep when I put them on. Once they were on, that wasn't a problem, but again, it meant I would have to sit down to put them on. 2) Apparently the leather shaft becomes floppy over time. Some of the photos I saw online seemed to suggest that that's the normal way these are meant to be. I wanted a more structured look. So it's a no.
on February 20, 2014
I LOVE this style of boot!
But, my feet are wide and so it doesn't slide into the boots too easily, however, there is room on the sole of the boot.
I'm size 8 and I guessed the 8.5 should be okay and for the most part, yet.
It's a great fall or winter boot, keeps water and cold away, but still cold in the winter.

The buckles keep gathering around the ankle and won't stay in their place.
So, I love the boots, but I don't know what to do about the buckle wrap as it won't stay in place...which in turn, makes the flaps fall down
on August 4, 2015
First of all, let me start on a positive note, I LOVE THE STYLE OF THESE BOOTS. I am very upset that steve madden discontinued these. Now onto the reason I gave these shoes 2 stars . . . When I received my package the box was completely tattered up, in small terms, the box was destroyed. The only thing holding it together was the bag that it was sent in. Also, I am usually a size 11 in womens shoes, especially boots. I ordered these in a size 10 for some reason just to see if they would fit because I loved them so much and by my surprise they were HUGE. It legitimately looked like I was wearing clown shoes. When I opened up the box I looked at the boots and they looked slightly worn . . . .even though the website claimed that they were new. They had some small scuffs, nothing too bad but they definitely did not look new. Also, there was a little part of the stitching on one of the boots that was poking out in the back. The heel of the right shoe was completely busted in to the point where they could not be pushed out again and the bottom of the soles looked like they had been worn indoors. Really disappointed and will be returning these. I will be on the hunt for a similar style boot.