5.0 out of 5 stars A little big but still love them
I called myself ordering these a half size smaller but they're still too big. Other than that I love them and the shipping was fast.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute loafer
These are very cute shoes and I get compliments every time I wear it, but I don't like the fact that the inside of the toe part is very hard and hurts my toes after wearing it for a while. Not too comfortable, but still cute
Published 13 months ago by Giselle Stewart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A little big but still love them, November 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute loafer, June 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Quality Shoes!, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Chaufur Loafer (Apparel)
I usually take a 7.5M in shoes, but ordered the "Black Glitter Chaufur" in an 8M because my prior experience with Steve Madden shoes is that they may be short and/or narrow. Unlike reviewers who found their shoes to be too big, the 8M fit me perfectly. These shoes, like most Steve Madden shoes, are not well padded - hence my four star review. But the shoes do flatter the foot. The glitter is muted and, in one month of wear, I have not noticed any loose or missing glitter. I am careful, though, to protect it by keeping my shoes from rubbing together.

Because these are stylish and well-made, I would definitely recommend that any woman whose foot does not run wide try these shoes in her normal size. Borderline sizes, or those with slightly wider feet, might want to size up as I did. I know the size issue can be confusing but Amazon stands behind its sales and, should the shoes you choose not fit, simply call them or send them a message using their online order receipt in "Your Account" and they will immediately send you the shoes in another size.

There is no risk to trying these shoes because you then have 30 days, or slightly more, to return them should you decide not to keep them for any reason. If you requested an exchange, you have 30 days from the date of the exchange to return the original pair ordered, and/or the replacement if you are not keeping them. Just remember that, unlike some online shopping channels, Amazon does require its returns to be in new condition. Also, shipping is free of charge both ways regardless of the number of pairs tried. Because it is so easy to exchange and/or return shoes, I now buy all my shoes online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute, December 16, 2012
They were really cute shoes and true to size. It was nice as how it appears in the picture. The material is good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 13, 2012
I was so excited to receive these shoes and they are incredibly comfortable. The material is great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very chic!!, November 1, 2012
These babies look even better in person! They look and feel great. The tassels give off a more sassy touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good experience, October 28, 2012
It got to me kind of late, but it was a great product. It was nicely packed, and it was as nice as how it appears in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these shoes, June 6, 2014
Just have to take good care of them because mine got slightly damaged walking around NYC one day - little scuffing but seriously so perfect for the colder weather!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish Shoe, June 3, 2014
The shoe fits well and is a true 9.5 and does not hurt a girls feet. The quality of the shoe is what I expected from Steve Madden. I personally do not care for the tassle on this style of shoe as it seems unnecessary; however, the shoe looks great with many of my outfits and I get tons and tons of compliments whenever I wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, April 9, 2014
I loved these shoes and wore them everyday. A month after I bought them - they were stolen from my house in the porch. So I do not have them and was soo upset. As soo expensive I did not rebuy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›