5.0 out of 5 stars Want pop in a flat? Here it is!
Published on October 13, 2012 by shoe addict

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes.. but they hurt feet
..The material they are made with rubbed agaist my foot and caused a large blister. I loved the way they looked but very uncomfortable for all day wearing.
Published 23 months ago by trekfrog

5.0 out of 5 stars Want pop in a flat? Here it is!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Conncord Flat (Apparel)
I bought the Cameo Multi first. I normally wear size 9 in flats. Did not purchased these through Amazon, however, I did buy them at a store for the same price. I bought the nine and returned them the next day for the 9 1/2. The nines felt a little tight and if I wore thin socks they would be too tight. When I saw the Fushia Multi I thought they were the bomb. But, I missed buying my size, however, I found them in a store. Like the Cameo they ran 1/2 size small so I went with the 9 1/2 and perfect! Highly recommend this shoe!! The colors are great in both shoes. The Cameo Multi added some pop to plain black dress pants and can't wait to wear the Fushia for spring and summer. As others have stated they are a bit stiff, however, the shoe is very comfy. Glad I went and got the 1/2 size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impress Them with the Bling!, December 26, 2012
I love these flats! I The picture does not do it justice because when I saw them in person at a Department Store I just fell in love, too bad they didn't have my size so I ordered it via Amazon which they delivered super fast. The shoe does need some breaking in and it is true to size, its a little stiff on the back at first but give it a chance. The crystals catches the light differently every time you take a step, its so eye-catching! I own the pewter and the multi-colored one. The pewter is easier to match with anything but the multi suits neutrals best because its too beautiful not to notice! I can't wait until all these snow is gone so I could wear and impress someone with them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sparkly flat, December 23, 2012
Dee "Doc Evans" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These are very comfortable flats, in the Shanghai Flat style, but seriously sparkly so you can wear them to just about any event. I tried to get my size at 2 different brick-and-mortar stores, but no luck. When I looked on Amazon, they had 4 pairs left in my size, and with Amazon Prime 2-day delivery, I had them in time for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Multi - Random Enough to go with Everything, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Conncord Flat (Apparel)
My boyfriend bought me these shoes for Christmas in Bright Multi (had been wanting them since like June). I absolutely love them and get so many compliments on them (but I definitely don't wear them on the days that I don't want attention). They are random enough to go with just about anything except for bright, busy patterns. Most of my clothing is solid colored, so no issues there. I find that I generally have to go a size up with Steve Maddens, however, I think the main issue that people have with this particular pair of Maddens is the width rather than the length. I usually wear a 7.5 in flats and I got an 8 based on all the reviews. The front of the shoe is a bit narrow, but when I don't wear socks with these, they slip off my heel. I do find that my foot feels a bit squeezed in the front with thick socks though. If you have wide feet, going up a size probably isn't going to help very much. Overall great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, September 30, 2013
I have had so many comments regarding the above Steve Madden shows. They are comfortable, and so cute! I love them! They can be worn with so many outfits, but surprisingly, they look their best with jeans! I always ScotchGuard my fabric shoes, so, although the shoes are mainly leather, the material bits are now protected from the weather. Here in Victoria, we often have all four seasons in one day! They are really great shoes!

2.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes.. but they hurt feet, December 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and Comfortable, November 5, 2012
I haven't worn these yet as I plan to wait until the holidays. However, I first saw them in a store and they didn't have my size. So glad that AMAZON (as usual)came through for me. Very comfortable and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!, October 26, 2012
Barbara J. Ross (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I had the opportunity to see this beautiful shoe in a top department store during the holidays and desired them but was pricey at this store. I again saw someone wearing them at an affair and knew I really wanted to have them. I was able to get them at a much better price and received them in only a few days after ordering. I guarantee you, they are of an excellent quality and an amazing sight on the feet!!
I look to be dazzling this holiday season!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Shoes!, October 8, 2012
These Steve Madden shoes arrived quite quickly from USA and were in perfect condition having been packaged really well. The shoes had been described accurately and the sizing was exactly correct, a huge plus on shoes coming all the way to Australia.I couldn't be happier with the service and the product. Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glamour, October 6, 2012
Aileen (Keswick, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Fits true to size. I got a lot of compliments. Regarding comfort, I didn't expect it to be fully comfortable but provide some support. Overall I would recommend

Steve Madden Women's Conncord Flat