Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Steve Madden, the company, was founded by Steve Madden, the man, in 1990 in Brooklyn, where he started out making trend-advancing shoes one pair at a time. It was not long after that the Steve Madden focus on "now-ness" earned rave reviews from young female fans mad for the funky, chic, and yet competitively priced footwear it produced. The company popularized the "dressy sneaker," and continues to man the forefront of trends.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B000Q7NH0W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Steve Madden Women's Kizmit Ballet Flat
I purchased one pair of these shoes in the green..... and received many compliments! Read more
I never received this item. When I contacted Macys about never receiving it they asked me if I still wanted the item and said they would reship it. Read morePublished on December 12, 2007 by "Devon"