|Fits as expected||
Steve Madden Women's Magestee Wedge Sandal
|Price:||$29.99 - $34.99|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 4.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- khaki color closely resembles green
- Fabric upper
- 4.5 inch heel
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A warm-weather wardrobe can't have too many sandals. Sassy in crochet fabric upper, the MAGESTEE wedges hit a summery sweet spot. Peep-toe espadrille platform wedge sandals with adjustable ankle strap. The brilliant, of-the-moment colors are perfect for pairing with wide-leg pants and great slim fitting tee.
You look majestic in Steve Madden's Magestee sandal. This cool look boasts a woven upper in fabric for texture and a bright buckle for tons of shine. A 4.5-inch espadrille wedge and a 1.25-inch platform grant you a salacious silhouette that looks perfectly regal in Magestee.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006A0GX0U
- Item model number: MAGESTEE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love them! I didn't realize how high they are but they are super confortable and absolutely gorgeous. No regrets :)Published 6 months ago by Karina Urzua
These look nice for summer casual outfits. The insole come off quickly, then they are really uncomfortable to wear.Published 7 months ago by Violeta Rada
I have not even tried the shoes on but have been anxiously waiting for my pair only to be dismayed upon arrival that when I purchased a new pair, I received a second hand... Read morePublished 17 months ago by CD34
BOTH shoes came apart within 1 week of wearing them! SAME SPOT ON BOTH SHOES! !!!!!!! The "leather" piece that sits against your Achilles heel RIPPED off of both shoes ON... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Busy single working mom-of-4 kids!