4.0 out of 5 stars great looking boots that lacks a bit of support
I bought the black in size 6 and am able to wear my somewhat thick wool ankle socks and SuperFeet inserts with them. They do run a bit large. If you want to wear them without socks, buy a size down.

Published 21 months ago by Chanteuse

3.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden boots
look nice. run really wide and long. Wish they made a narrow boots. they were for my granddaughter and even though they are too wide she will keep.
Published 8 months ago by Over 65 lady

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great looking boots that lacks a bit of support, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Outtlaww Ankle Boot (Apparel)

The top is about 1 1/2 inches above my ankle bone. Since this is a pull-on, the opening is wide but the circumference around the ankle isn't too big (if so, the boots will feel like slippers). I wore the pair walking for half a day on hard concrete with socks and inserts to see if they were comfy. They were. My feet only felt a bit sore.

The top is made of leather, not too fancy but not too cheap either. The inside upper is slightly padded. The sole is made out of somewhat soft rubber material that is not too thick or too thin. I wish the sole is made out of harder rubber. If so, I can walk all day in these boots without sore feet.

Overall, they are ok boots if kind of pricey at close to a hundred dollars.

If pull-on booties (and if you don't mind the edgier looking studding) are your preference, these are a good bet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ankle boots, February 8, 2013
Love these boots, real cute. Although they run big, I had to exchange for a smaller size. Would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 18, 2013
Great comfortable boot to walk around in! Run's big, I wear a 7.5 and have a wide foot and had to go down to a 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love this boot., March 29, 2013
Comfortable as well as cool...I call it Biker Chic.. Not to tight not to loose. Just right..cant beat the price either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, March 21, 2013
These boots fit perfect. I wear an 8 or 81/2 and in these boots I wear an 8. Very comfortable and the price was right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, December 28, 2012
I love these SM booties. The leather is super soft and they broke in so easily. They are super comfortable and easy to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the Right Size, October 4, 2013
These were just a little too narrow, so I got the 8's and love them! Great for standing in all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 31, 2013
These are super comfortable and easy to put on. They do run a little big but I prefer them bigger so my toes aren't smashed

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS!, December 16, 2012
these boots are super comfortable and super cute, I can wear them all day every day with no problems or blisters or squeezing. They look great with almost any of my outfits whether it's jeans or skirts/dresses you name it. I def recommend them to anyone who thinks they;re cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find the right footwear, December 3, 2012
These are nice soft boots. Its hard for me to find footwear that fits. I also cant wear some of the heel styles. These were my first choice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›