4.0 out of 5 stars Worth breaking in!
I read so many reviews on other sites saying how hard these were to get on and there was a design flaw with the zipper not going down far enough. I wanted to buy them online so bad, but was scared they would not fit, so passed it up. Recently while in a larger city with a Nordstrom I tried them on. Well tried. My smaller foot went in with just a few tugs, while my...
Published on March 22, 2012 by C. Calhoun

1.0 out of 5 stars knock-offs from amazon im shocked
I bought these in brown and black at two different times the brown came in a steve madden box, smelled like true leather and were great fit-true to zise. I loved them so much i ordered them in black, they came in a plain brown box, and no real leather smell, when i tried them on i couldnt even get them on and they were much more narrow then the brown
(whic i believe...
Published 22 months ago by csan7

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreakingly awful, September 30, 2013
I would give zero stars if I could. I do not think these boots were meant to fit a human foot. I couldn't even get my foot into the shoe. Mind you, I wear an 8 on average but ordered an 8 1/2 and I have a relatively narrow foot. Therefore, this boot is the worst and has the most terrible craftsmanship of all time. Do not waste your time

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A CUTE PAIR OF BOOTS!!!, May 13, 2013
I really love these boots.I already had the stone colored ones and I had to get these also.Its true they are hard to get over your heel the first couple of time.But I learned if you dont wear socks those first times its so much easier.Then they fit like a glove.Very comfy and hell they just look really cool!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rovvee no good!, March 23, 2013
I ordered these to see if they fit similar to other Steve Madden shoes/boots. They were cheap looking and the zipper is practically able to cut your ankle when you put them on, that's if you can get your ankle into them. I recommend the Saviorr instead if you like Steve Madden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, February 28, 2013
For the price especially!! $60!! They are a bit tight to get over the top of the foot but once one amazingly comfy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is peculiar at best..., February 25, 2013
Should have read the reviews. Tried on several similar styles at SM retail in my size 8. I couldn't even get my foot in this one. It appears the arch/footbed is way higher than in other boots. Read the other reviews.....

4.0 out of 5 stars order a size up!, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Rovvee Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
love the boots and they are a great price but i normally wear a size 7.5 so i ordered an 8 and i had to return them for an 8.5 and they fit perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 12, 2014
I love these boot, and use them all the time!! I'm happy with the way they fit, and I loved they style and color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rovvee Knee-High Boot, Black, March 24, 2014
One boot fit just right but could not get my foot is left boot without a struggle. Then the first time I wore the boots, the zipper on the right boot broke. So there I was with a pair of boots that I couldn't use. Too bad cause I really like the looks of the boots and the way they looked when I wore them for the one time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and comfortable, lasting well after two years, February 12, 2014
It took a while (and a lot of band aids) before they were broken in but now they are very comfortable. I bought them almost two years ago and they have held up well. Wearing them more just added to the already distressed look of the boots! The zipper tag came off the zipper at one point, but it was a fairly easy fix. I bought a 7.5 (what I normally am), but was sent a 7 instead which fit perfectly! I purchased the stone leather and had no trouble getting my heel in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Def a Knock Off, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Rovvee Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
These boots came quickly but are not real Steve Madden boots. They are real leather and nice leather but when they arrived they came in a plain brown box two sizes too large for the boots letting me know they were probably a knock off right away. If they were real they should have come in a Steve Madden box. Another thing is though the boots are beautiful I could not get my foot in. I am hoping after I get them stetted they will fit.

As far as the make of the boot, the quality is nice if you can get passed the fact that they are not real the leather still is and they style is exactly the same. The shaft comes up right under my knee and I am 5"4. My legs are not super thick and they fit snug on my calf without jeans tucked in yet. Im not sure even the skinniest of skinny jeans will be able to get inside however they will look lovely with dresses and skirts and shorts if thats your style. The boots have a distressed look which I love and was looking for. They say black but are more like a super deep charcoal/almost black color. Again my only issue is they are a knock off and i have yet to get my foot in the shoe. I may just send them back and order the real thing from SteveMadden.com.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›