4.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and fit.
This is my second pair of Troopa booties. While I love the look and fit they are not the most durable. Be prepared for easy scuffing and you might to consider using some sort of leather protection on these. Luckily I was able purchase these on sale with a promo code so the lack of durability doesn't hurt so much.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Shiny
These boots are very shiny and the zipper is stiff. I bought them because I was hoping to get the quality that comes along with the Steve Madden name but I will have to wait and see if they hold up as hoped.
Published 3 months ago by Elly Haert

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and fit., December 12, 2013
Amazon Customer (North Canton, OH USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Shiny, April 17, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the quality, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Steve Madden Women's Troopale Bootie (Apparel)
I just received my boots today. I am very disappointed because of the quality of the leather. They are extremely stiff with no padding inside.

I could never wear these. Not anything like I tried on in the department store. Returning these ASAP!

4.0 out of 5 stars Steve Madden is the one shoe I count on 100%, April 8, 2014
Great for riding my bike. The fit is good. I got 1/2 size larger. Very nice walking boots. Great for medium size feet. They clean up very easily. negative: the uppers need breaking in a little more for me. But this is a trooper boot. I think they are made to last, and want fall apart. I will buy this item again. I have 3 others of the same style but different. This is a excellent choice for a boot. Great Price. Others were very pricy $$$. Enjoy this boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 7, 2014
The boots fit well, a little tight at first but once I broke them in they fit fine. I love how they look, and the quality is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, January 26, 2014
These boots were everything I expected. I love them, and they fit perfect! I would definitely buy other colors as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Look!, December 26, 2013
These boots look great! The only negative is there is no cushion in the soles. I had to add a cushion inside on the bottom to make them more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, December 4, 2013
Love it!! Fits great. Looks great. Arrived earlier than expected in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend to a friend (I already have)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots - comfy, November 2, 2013
Kindle Customer (Woburn, MA United States) - See all my reviews
These are really comfortable boots, I wore them for a full day, straight from the box and had no problems.
Also, with the 25 percent off deal from Amazon the price is decent - they are the best priced camouflage boots I could find - I would definitely recommend.

Steve Madden Women's Troopale Bootie