Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Women's Vippper Pump
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2012
I love Steve Madden and Booties but this was too much for me. This shoe is so much bulkier than in the picture. If you wear over a size 6, don't bother buying it because it makes your foot look enormous and the curve in the platform (near the toe of the shoe) just makes you super unstable on your feet. I almost fell over like 5 times and I'm used to walking in tall heels and platforms. Returned them immediately.
on January 27, 2014
Booties were perfect for the fall and I received tons of compliments when I wore them. My only issue was that it rubbed against the back of my heel after an hour of wearing. I suggest wearing thin footies to prevent this from happening.
on December 26, 2012
The leather on the shoe is very nice , beautiful shoe but runs a little small. I recieved lots of compliments
on November 27, 2012
Love these, they are sky high but they feel comfortable and safe. They look great with a dress or skinny jeans!
on January 13, 2013
They one size too small but they are very nice and go wonderful with my outfit so Order at least one size larger
on November 25, 2012
good shoes, high heel, but comfortable shoes!
size to size I normally buy 38eur and bought here 8 US, and it`s great for me! I love these shoes!
on May 5, 2014
I love them! I'd been wanting them for the longest time and they sold out while in my Wish List. I left them there and then they came back over $40 cheaper than originally priced so I couldn't resist! So happy I waited and couldn't be more pleased with them. Steve never disappoints.
on October 2, 2013
very cute, very nice shoes, good quality shoes too high for people who like to have very high heels
on September 2, 2014
The item does not have the same color as shown in the picture, they are more darker then they look in the picture and I don't like dark leopard. Also, the shoes are a little small. I ordered a size 6 and I think that a 6.5 would have been better.
They did not come with: the price tags, the receipt and the box was not in a good shape.
on August 19, 2014
True to picture and decently comfortable. Unique shoe and got many compliments wearing them