Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
I have no idea but they work great for pulling meat out of the smoker. I've used them dozens of times for that purpose and they don't have a mark on them and have never felt the heat. They also clean up nicely.
Jun 16, 2014 by Will
votes
Do they have latex? Feb 1, 2015
Not to my knowledge! I have a latex sensitivity too & they have never bothered me.
Feb 1, 2015 by Roger Laurel
votes
Length is 12 inches.
Aug 11, 2014 by A. M. Ladd
votes
no
Jul 2, 2014 by Walter Boehringer
votes
Ann, No, they are a one size fits all and are intended to not fit tight so they go on and off easily
Jun 10, 2014 by Tim Peterson
votes
They are not like cleaning gloves. These are lined and protect your hands from the heat of the food you are handling. We use them to take meat from our smoker. Cleaning gloves wouldn't protect your hands.
Jan 28, 2014 by nothing new
votes
They are made of rubber. No idea if BPA free or not ( sorry). As far as max temp, I just use the gloves for picking up meat from grill to reposition or put on cutting board. Have not engulfed in flames or kept on heat for any long period of time.
Nov 12, 2013 by Migwriter
votes
I think they would but you'd best contact the seller for measurements. Good luck!
Jan 24, 2015 by Schipperke mom
votes
These gloves are meant for food only and will melt when used with hot metal or coals.
Jan 13, 2014 by Lynnette Branstetter
votes
My gloves are totally waterproof. However if you get the fleece liner wet inside the gloves you need to turn them inside out to dry them.
Feb 21, 2014 by E. MacK
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers