Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 19, 2013
I bought this because I wanted season 2 on DVD. I don't think it was released in the US on DVD. When I bought it, it WAS NOT advertised as being a region 2 disc. This will not play on most US DVD/Blu Ray players. I just ripped the episodes into MP4s and play them though my apple TV. The show is great if you're a Seagal fan. I'm reviewing the show, not the disc, so I give it 5 stars. If it was based on amazons description i'd give it 2 stars. Thats not the show's fault. It has since been updated to reflect that discrepancy. Anyways, on top of Seagal being a law enforcement officer, is also shows the many other activities he's involved in throughout the community. He states many time throughout the shows that he serves the people, like a real officer should.
on August 16, 2013
I actually found this on television by accident as I did not know anything about it. Being a native of New Orleans the first thing that caught my eye was not Mr. Seagal but it was what was familiar to me in the background. Once I saw remnants of home I had to watch it. After watching the series on television I had to find a way to get it. Living in a different state and seeing parts of Jefferson and Orleans Parishes brought back so many memories. Seeing parts of the events of Hurricane Katrina really hit home as I still have family that live there and I lost a lot of memories then as well. Knowing that those police officers made a difference in my home town made me so proud and thankful. I wish I could thank them myself to know that not all police officers are not threatening but they are REALLY to protect and serve the community. I have known Mr. Seagal as being versatile individual but this show made me respect him more than ever through his humility, kindness and discipline. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad you had it. If there are any more episodes by all means let me know. Thank you.
on September 4, 2013
THE INFO ON THESE DVDs IS EXCELLENT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WE CANNOT PLAY THESE DVDs ON OUR TV BECAUSE WE GET A "DISC ERROR" AND THAT IS ALL. NO PART OF ALL THESE DVDs WILL PLAY. iF WE WANT TO WATCH "STEVEN SEAGAL LAWMAN", WE HAVE TO PLAY THE DVDs ON MY LAPTOP. THIS IS STRANGE BECAUSE WE HAVE A LIBRARY OF OVER 100 DVDs AND THIS SET OF 4 DVDs IS THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES US THIS PROBLEM.
on September 15, 2013
I have the problem of this DVD set being Region two. It will only play on my laptop and not on my TV but when I purchsed this item it was not advertised as it is now! I feel nothing should be sold to anyone unless they are aware of the Specifications of the item! The reason I named this Lost of Funds was because I could not get the money back that I spent on this DVD set! Bad Business!!