5.0 out of 5 stars great and thier should be more
Published on March 15, 2008 by A. Swalina

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I searched for the Pinky and The Brain cartoon series on DVD when I came across this set of DVD's. I thought I had purchased something else when I received my package. It does have the cartoons inside but it also has everything else. The entire DVD set wasn't what I liked.
Published on October 11, 2009 by Dee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great and thier should be more, March 15, 2008
A. Swalina (St. Louis, Mo USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: Vol. 1-3 (3-Pack) (DVD)
The first three volumes of animaniacs are extremly funny.It has some classic episodes that I have not seen in years. This would be great to buy if you need a laugh or you want to relive old memories or share with a younger generation. The only problem is that you can buy the first three volumes but there might not be a volume four. This set brings you half way through season three and just leaves you. So if enough people buy this, then we might get to finish the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Those Warners!, August 17, 2007
"Animaniacs" is a most enjoyable cartoon series - even though the pop culture references are a little dated now. The Warner brothers (and their sister) never fail to make me laugh. All the talented voice actors do a wonderful job of bringing their wacky characters to life. My favorite two hours of Saturday morning cartoons used to be "Animaniacs", "Pinky and The Brain", "Freakazoid" and "Earthworm Jim". I sure miss that lineup! I wish someone would get their butts in gear and release "Freakazoid" and "Earthworm Jim" on DVD, too. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the "Animaniacs, Vol. 4" DVD set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Three volumes of insanity, November 6, 2007
75 episodes of pushing limits, pushing buttons, filled with zany and cultural sendups and gags. Assume EVERYTHING! Cause anything is possible with Yakko, Wacko and the Warner sister Dot.

Great paraodys of films/ film makers and gullable hollywood celebrities...and yet it is all presented in light hearted nature for the younger generation to enjoy as well.

Having grown up with this entertainment and not been able to purchase the Animaniacs set in Australia, it surly is worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love the old cartoons......., February 27, 2009
B. McGill "shoe hound" (Stevensville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Makes you wish they were still on TV, instead of the cruddy cartoons that are on now.

5.0 out of 5 stars AND NOW ALL THE FANS WANT THIS ANSWERED:, March 8, 2008
Robert J Whitaker "Robert WS--" (Directly above the center of the earth) - See all my reviews
I agree with the other three reviewers. This is top notch stuff.

Where is season 4? These other three volumes allow us to see the first 75 episodes of the series, but there were 99 episodes.

And where is the FREAKAZOID series? And HYSTERIA?

Where's an on line petition when you need one?

4.0 out of 5 stars Animaniacs is awesome!, June 12, 2009
LOVE the Animaniac DVDs. Particularly useful when babysitting. Kids love it and it's a lot more fun to watch than most kids shows :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Back In Animaniac!, August 16, 2008
Love the Animaniacs! Still a little mature for my two year old but I look forward to sharing them with her in the years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun DVD's, October 11, 2009
This pack is really fun. It brings back the singing and history aspects that cartoons used to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, August 3, 2008
R. Hall (Melbourne, VIC Australia) - See all my reviews
Animaniacs is awesome I remember watching it as a kid, good times. plus dvd quality is awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 31, 2012
We bought this for our kids cause we remember watching it when we were younger and we thought it was great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: Vol. 1-3 (3-Pack)
$133.82 $69.99