5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing out there!
I was having severe gastric disturbances, as yet undiagnosed, when I found this Stevia mentioned on a website. The website stated it was the only low cal sweetener that would not further irritate my gastric troubles. Other Stevia products have a 'filler' that could set off some people, especially those with IBS.

I try to keep my diet as pure and unrefined as...
Published on February 17, 2012 by RuskitD

3.0 out of 5 stars New formula?
I really enjoy using liquid stevia. However, I was disappointed that my last two bottles of "plain" have become cloudy. One is so full of white "fallout" that the dropper gets plugged. Is it imperative to keep it in the fridge? ND is fairly cool in the winter...
Published on December 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing out there!, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Stevia Clear Liquid Extract 4 oz. Limited Quantities (Health and Beauty)

I try to keep my diet as pure and unrefined as possible. I gave up coffee for decaffeinated teas. Though I could drink coffee black, I just cannot 'do' tea without a bit of sweet.

I have found 5 drops per cup to be my perfect 'sweet'.

The joke was on family who came and enjoyed a cup of my sweet tea with me. All proclaim to hate sweeteners (they are sugar junkies) and yet all were surprised they drank and enjoyed it. There is no aftertaste, or artificial taste at all.

I am glad to find the pure Stevia. As stated, I try to keep my diet as pure as possible.

The price may seem steep, it did to me. However, I will say, using it by the drop, this bottle is going down S-L-O-W-L-Y. I am guessing it will last me 6 months of drinking it with 2 gallons of tea a day. THAT is a bargain!
I would have spent as much on sugar for the equivalent of sweetness.

I highly recommend giving it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 5, 2009
Of all of the liquid stevia we've tried this is the best. It is the least bitter, no aftertaste, etc. We've been stevia users for over 6 years now & sometimes we'll try a new brand when we see it... we always return to this stevia :)
If you like liquid stevia or you are gonna give it a go this is a great place to start!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at good price, May 9, 2013
I use only Sweet Leaf pure stevia for sweetening beverages and foods. The liquid is best for cooking and for adding to cold beverages. The dropper helps to measure it accurately. The price through Amazon is better than that at the grocery store. I will keep buying it as long as Amazon has it available. The words "Limited Quantities" in the product listing make me wonder if it will continue to be available at Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 16, 2007
I have to agree. Best results are with a little sugar and a few drops of stevia. Personally I use it alone most of the time. I've tried other brands and find this one (liquid)to have the best taste. Less expensive on-line than in stores also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, April 7, 2014
Lolly (Bloomington, IN) - See all my reviews
I use this all the time to make my own "sweet tea." As with anything, it's cheaper in a larger bottle, although stevia is never "cheap." It mixes better as the liquid form than any of the powders, so this is why it's worth it. I think this is the best brand, at least for me, it has always been consistent. Another brand I got seemed to separate which was a little odd. I have tried several flavors, too, which is fun. I can make berry flavored tea! LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm telling everybody about stevia clear liquid, June 12, 2013
I'm telling everybody about SweetLeaf brand stevia clear liquid. Unless you use too much, there is no bitterness. So go easy. I use 6 tiny drops to a cup of coffee. Our iced tea actually tastes better with liquid stevia than it does with sugar. Surprising! Now I use it in a lot of cooking. When baking, use applesauce to replace the bulk of sugar (experiment with it) and then add stevia (we use one teaspoonful of clear liquid stevia for one cup of sugar). I will not use artificial sweeteners because they are not safe. It was a happy day when I discovered stevia.

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC!, April 7, 2014
I was looking to stop using Splenda and other artificial sweeteners. I also, while not a heavy drinker, was looking for something I could use to sweeten drinks instead of simple syrup which, of course, is sugar based. I saw this on Amazon and wondered if I could not only use it in my tea, but if several drops would work in other drinks. IT DOES! So I use it in my green tea each day and add a few drops to your favorite cocktail and cut way back on any calories that would have come from another sweetener/mixer. LOVE IT and keep an extra bottle around always. Yes, it's pricey but each bottle lasts months so it really isn't nearly as expensive as you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 26, 2013
M. S. Schecter "msschecter" (New York, ny United States) - See all my reviews
I use 8 drops on oatmeal or plain yogurt. It's important to mix well cuz you wouldn't want to taste it straight. Mixed in, it gives a great flavor to fat free, flavor free yogurt or oatmeal. Not grainy like splenda or other sweeteners. Be sure to not microwave the oatmeal after putting it in. It doesn't heat well-gives an aftertaste that is unpleasant. But it's a great product to use as I mentioned-no calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, with one caution:, January 3, 2007
This product is excellent! The only caution I would suggest is to not use too much of it at one time as it can be bitter. I use approximately 85%-90% Stevia liquid and 10%-15% Spenda and the resuts are excellent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as they claim, October 31, 2013
It takes more than the label would lead you to believe, just like sugar you just add it until you are satisfied. Different people have different tastes and some like things sweeter than others. At least with this stuff you can add without worrying about additional calories or rotten teeth and of course if you are diabetic and really have to watch sugar intake then it is an option that will let you have the sweetness you want without upsetting the balance you need. I can't help but think that the reason it costs what it does is because they are just trying to price it in the ballpark with the quantity of more conventional sweeteners it is supposed to be equivalent to, I really doubt that it costs that much to produce but I do not know that for sure. Will I buy it again? At the price it is, I'll think about it. If it were half the price, definitely.

Stevia Clear Liquid Extract 4 oz. Limited Quantities