5.0 out of 5 stars A natural way to sweeten your breath
Published on August 18, 2010 by vooloovoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweetened by Sugar Alcohol, not just Stevia
Published on December 2, 2010 by KennethF

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweetened by Sugar Alcohol, not just Stevia, December 2, 2010
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
When this product finally went from "out of stock" to being available, I was very excited but I re-read the reviews ... somebody pointed out it has Maltitol in it ... and just look in the list of ingredients, yes it does. Now I'm not buying this junk. Maltitol is an artificial sweetener, a sugar-based alcohol compound. *WHY* on earth would the makers of a stevia-sweetened line of products use other sweeteners, especially the artificial sweeteners that we're all avoiding by switching to Stevia-based products? It makes no sense. This product needs to go into the trash, and somebody else needs to make an only-stevia-sweetened product line; this SteviaDent is not it. Very disappointed with greedy capitalists that cash in on the Stevia craze with a misleading name instead of offering the product that we want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why bother when it has Maltitol in it?, October 21, 2010
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
I am in search of a stevia sweetened gum to avoid sugar and artificial sweetners, so why are they putting maltitol in this?????? Sort of defeats the whole purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars gum, September 2, 2010
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
product is ok; i bought because i thought it was on the hcg diet. however, i found it had oil in it so it wasn't recommended. i wouldn't have spent so much if i had known that!

2.0 out of 5 stars Exorbitant Shipping Charge, September 23, 2010
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
Don't know how I missed the $5 shipping charge for this $2.45 pack of stevia sweetened chewing gum. Must have been tired and got sloppy.

The gum tastes okay but is one-third smaller than American gum products. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. That $5 shipping charge still hurts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A natural way to sweeten your breath, August 18, 2010
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
Great tasting and well worth the price. I am a concerned citizen on a foodie revolution to better health and safer/natural food choices. I was getting frustrated with finding a chewing gum that didn't have sugar or artificial sweeteners in them. Low and behold, Stevita strikes again in favor of a delicious spearmint gum. My coworkers and I applaud for we all like garlic, onions, salsa and other breath changing foods. This gum holds up for a typical chew. I prefer a semi-long chew for at least an hour, and it held up. So I recommend this chewing gum for those foodie revolutionists to try out, and not to worry too much about the pocket book. For the price of good health is a mere token of a great life!

Don't worry if you don't care for Spearmint, they have other flavors too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, July 11, 2012
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
This little package of gum ended up costing a lot of money. It was ok tasting, I would not order a product like this on line again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the cost, November 4, 2013
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
Very expensive with the cost of shipping added on. I will look for it locally in the future. Taste was OK

5.0 out of 5 stars My salvation during hunger periods on the HCG diet!, April 6, 2013
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
This gum saved me from doing something dumb and eating wrongly during my phases. Good taste. No aftertaste. Better than anything I've ever used the drops for! LOL

2.0 out of 5 stars Tuff.., February 10, 2013
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
The gum is hard and the flavor does not las but a few minutes. It is a shame this is the only gum with stevia . Very expensive.

2.0 out of 5 stars not so good, January 31, 2012
This review is from: SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces (Health and Beauty)
Taste is horrible and it doesn't last very long either. It is strong at first but only lasts for less than half a minute. Almost not worth the buy.

SteviaDent Chewing Gum, 12 pieces