4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I enjoyed Stevia, especially the flavored Stick Packs. I use it in my water bottles and in tea for added flavor and sweetness. I also use the individual packs as they are easy to carry for traveling. This is one product that does not contain aspartame as is Splenda and Equal. This product is my choice of artificial sweetners.
Published on June 17, 2008 by Josephine M. Lomack

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very tasty
It may be that I am not used to the taste of Stevia as compared with Splenda, but I did not care for this. Also, it wouldn't dissolve in the water. I wouldn't buy it again.
Published on June 7, 2007 by Elizabeth S. Crozier

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 17, 2008
This review is from: Stevita Co. Inc, LIME Singles - Lime Flavored Stevia Stick Packs, 10 Sticks per box (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars natural sweetner - great drink, May 7, 2012
Arlene Brown (Port St Lucie, Florida) - See all my reviews
ordered flavored packets with natural sweetener, Stevia. Order was received promptly, and the product was great! Makes for a delicious "snack" and a really good switch from just plain water, water, water! I highly recommend every one of the flavors - extra good in carbonated plain water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tart and pleasing, I love this stuff!, August 10, 2011
I'm so tired of regular flavors in everything. This is refreshing, and delicious. I'm especially happy that it doesn't have the sweeteners that are bad for you. Stevia is good for you. Yum. I'm back to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this stuff!!, December 4, 2009
Just give it a good shake, and the powder mixes right up. Excellent made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for a yummy grab & go refresher; also not bad at warmer temperatures! . Light, sweet-tart flavor with a little nip from Vitamin C. I'm buying MORE! Stevita Co. Inc, LIME Singles - Lime Flavored Stevia Stick Packs, 10 Sticks per box

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish!!, May 20, 2012
Amazon Customer (BARTLESVILLE, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
This is so good our teenager comes exclaims; "Hey, where's the Stevita!" whenever we are out. The first time we tried it we had gone out on a hike and were very hot and thirsty. When we had our water mixed with this it was so refreshing we commented that we always should have it on hand. It is the best mix-in that we have tried and love having it available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, All-Natural Taste With Zero Calories or Carbs, July 16, 2011
C. Fink (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
If you want something to help mix up the daily bottles of water that you bring with you to work - this is what you need.

No more chalk-flavored, gritty mixes - Stevita is your answer. It dissolves completely in a bottle of water without having to blend anything - just a few shakes back and forth and you're set.

The packaging says that it will mix well with up to 16oz of water but I will tell you, I have used a single packet for an entire gallon of water and you can still taste it. If you're wanting a stronger, more noticeable flavor, then I would stick with around 16-20oz of water and you will not be disappointed.

In fact, I liked this so much, I just ordered two more boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOORAY!, July 10, 2011
I recently cut back on sugar, and have been using Stevia instead. I've been SEARCHING for flavored drink options that use Stevia instead of chemical sweeteners, because glycemic index is one of the things I'm focusing on. A friend told me about Stevita packs. I ordered one box of each flavor, and I love all of them! Lime is my absolute favorite. I gave up carbonation & cola 2 months ago, and I'm pretty picky about taste. A lot of "healthy" things I eat aren't my favorite, but these are awesome. If you're looking for a great flavor option for your water without chemical sweeteners...this is it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lime Magic, November 24, 2012
This is a drink that you do not want to follow their instructions, it is too bland sweet and too strong. What I did find great was to use a little mixed in plain yogurt or added with organic sugar when making cookies, mixed a little in my soy milk too. I am sure it can be used in many other different ways. Time will tell. I liked the orange flavor the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars JDH59, April 16, 2012
THERE IS RISK IN LIFE'S CHOICES. I CHOSE STEVIA LIME FLAVORED DRINK MIX BECAUUSE I WANTED A DRINK MIX THAT QUENTCHED MY THIRST. THE LIME FLAVOR WAS A GOOD CHOICE. I FOUND I COULD USE A WHOLE FLAVOR PACKET IN A QUART OF COLD WATER AND HAVE TWICE AS MUCH AND STILL HAVE A REFRESHING LIME FLAVOR AND NO CALORIES. I'M PLANNING ON PURCHASING ANOTHER FLAVOR SOON

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty!, February 21, 2011
I sent Stevita an e-mail asking for free samples and they sent me a packet of this along with two Stevita packets. I really enjoy making my own lemonade with the Stevita, and this lime was excellent! There is a little bit of the "fake sweetener" taste at the end, but it's nowhere near as bad as nutrasweet/aspartame. I added a little bit of real lime juice to give it an extra kick. It's very satisfying and enjoyable, yummy! I think I will buy some :)

Rate and Discover Movies