5.0 out of 5 stars A treat all my cats like, and Megacolon treatment!
Published 10 months ago by Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware******Treats are made different now.
They changed the texture to the treats. They are now thicker and they crumble so now half the bag is powder. What a waste of money. Why did you change them? Please go back to the old treats!
Published 5 months ago by smokey

5.0 out of 5 stars A treat all my cats like, and Megacolon treatment!, February 12, 2014
Kelly (TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stewart Fiber Formula Cat Treats - 2.1 oz - Case of 12 Pouches (Misc.)
I have a cat with Megacolon, after a $1500 vet visit to put her under anesthesia and many enemas to remove the large fecal balls stuck inside, the Doc told me my little Emma needed to go on a high fiber diet immediately. I've spent quite a bit of money on various fiber supplements for cats, laxatone gel and chews, laxeze powder, and even filling dentabites pill pockets, Emma wouldn't eat any of them....not even if I mixed them in her food. I found Stewart fiber cat treat and figured shed refuse those too, but I was thrilled when she dove right in eating 15-20 treats at a time, thus boosting her fiber content enough to keep her colon moving. My other 3 cats butt in and paw at me for the fiber treats too, the love the crunch. Now I buy them by the case, please don't ever stop producing this wonderful product! I must add that i like the Laxeze spray, has a very mild taste that usually goes undetected to my spoiled lil feline, 3 sprays on her wet food, stir and serve :)
If you don't know if your cats will like these, all my cats love temptations treats and friskies party mix, none of them like soft treats.
Hope this help some fellow feline sufferers with Megacolon

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Help for Our Kitty Yet, April 1, 2012
I just got online to write this review and saw that the product is currently unavailable I hope it comes back! Our 17 yr old cat has struggled with constipation for a few years now. We've tried everything to help her out. Metamucil in her water does help but these treats have solved the problem! She is so much happier and goes once a day now as opposed to once every two or three days now! I should mention too that she is very picky about what she eats and gobbles these things up :) it really is a great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware******Treats are made different now., July 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars The only treat our cats will eat, July 5, 2013
Our cats love these and they have become about the only treat they will consistently eat. I've given many bags away to cat-owning friends and I've heard mostly positive feedback from those owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for constipated cat, April 17, 2013
Laurel (Oak Grove, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Wonderful product, eases constipation and my cats LOVE it! Hard to keep it away from those that don't need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats love it and the Vet recomended it for Tarter control., March 21, 2013
The cats love it. Makes a great treat for them. Last Dental report from Vet was good - so it must be working.
We do us and aditive in their water also. C.E.T together they appear to be doing a great job.

5.0 out of 5 stars yum yum, February 4, 2013
my 14 yr. old kitty loves these. They have really curtailed hairball events and keep her happy and regular. Am ready to refill my order.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kitties Loved This but formula changed, April 26, 2014
I give a little to me 2 cats each day and they really love this stuff. I wanted to help their digestive system to process the hair they lick easier and this seems to help a lot. I have less throw-ups using this and less dry heaving from my outside only cat who is constantly cleaning herself.

Update: 9/17/14: The new formula is crumbling into a huge mess with every bag. There is over a tablespoon of powder in every bag. This good product is not worth buying now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kitty Constipation!, June 10, 2014
My 15-year-old feline "baby" loves these treats! Good thing, too, because she needs the extra fiber due to chronic constipation, a side effect from her chronic renal failure. They are less expensive to purchase online than at my vet's office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finicky cat loves it., April 25, 2013
From everything I can tell it seems to be a really healthy treat. Like the size of the package, keeps her treats fresh.