Published on May 8, 2012 by Christine Cesario

2.0 out of 5 stars naw....just so-so
Published on May 23, 2012 by Mary C. Mcgrath

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiles are nice but you really need to use Liquid Nail along with it, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Peel and Stick Sandstone 4"x4" Vinyl Wall Tiles 3 Square Feet Kitchen and Bath Backsplash
Hi I purchased these for a Backwash behind my counter and sink. they do look nice however you really need to use Liquid nail with them for the added "Stick" After placing them initially quite a few began to fall off with in a matter of days. I purchased Liquid nail and used a small amount on the fallen tiles and its been over a month with no further issues :) I do recommend this product but only if you use liquid nail with it. It may depend upon the condition of your wall too. My walls were Flat with no issues and did have a Semi-gloss paint finish. perhaps they would stick better if the Paint was a Flat finish?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, February 18, 2013
I just finished using these in my kitchen and they are awesome, changed the whole look. They were quick with the turnaround and packaged nicely. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars NEXUS 4 x 4 in. vinyl backsplash tiles, May 25, 2013
I looked at so many types of backsplash products I was getting discouraged big time. Then I saw these, looked at the installation video, and thought this might be the ticket for me. Only 1/16" thick, they don't protrude from the wall like glass or other types of backsplashes, and don't need any type of trim to go around them. I bought sandstone and the NEXUS ACCENT in sandstone. Bottom row is plain sandstone, the next row up is ACCENT sandstone, and from there up is plain sandstone. It looks awesome. I used construction adhesive on each piece before setting in place (in a "G" pattern in the center of them). Inside corners are literally a "snap", just score them on the back and fold to the proper angle, remove the backing paper and apply. A laser level would come in handy though I didn't need one. This was installed in my mother's home that I've spent the last 5 years updating since she passed away. I couldn't be happier with this product, it really brought out everything else I did to the kitchen and since we will be selling the house it helps to add to the value and was a finishing touch that was missing. I'm very glad I used this.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, January 18, 2014
I used these in my kitchen to cover up very old ugly white tile. These are fantastic. Super easy to put up and look great. They seem pretty durable also. I've just installed this so I can't say how long they will last but I think we will get our money's worth from them. I do plan on ordering more tiles from this company to do my bathrooms. Give these a try.

2.0 out of 5 stars naw....just so-so, May 23, 2012
Mary C. Mcgrath "her-is-murr" (Louisville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
although the colors did not work for my needs, the tiles themselves are rather cheap. though i'm ALL FOR a do-it-yourself project and even with something as easy as this, i'm simply NOT sold on this particular product or the general nature of sticky backing self adhesive backsplash. i can see where this would need to be replaced in a few years due to possible moisture, etc. becoming an issue. i for one am going to get my backsplash tiled...with grout. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, January 23, 2012
We bought these for our newly remodeled kitchen backsplash, and they did not last 2 days on the wall! Luckily we only bought one box to try so we only wasted $20. DO NOT BUY THESE!! They were not even by a heat source. I cannot understand how they would be good for a bathroom either, with all of the steam and humidity..Find another way if you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 13, 2014
Remember to use some additional adhesive with this product. I read many reviews and they said to use it. Good product and a reasonable price. Excellent seller and speedy delivery

3.0 out of 5 stars Peel and Stick, September 28, 2013
Victoria Hughes (BRIDGEPORT, CT, US) - See all my reviews
The tiles were smaller than I expected. After the 2nd day on the wall all the tiles began to fall off. I had to buy glue so they could stay on the wall. I did like the color it matched my cabinets perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!, July 18, 2013
What was I thinking!! Not worth a dime!! Don't bother with this things they look very cheap and that is if they stay on!

3.0 out of 5 stars need adheisive, July 11, 2013
the product itself i liked but didn't stick well. had to take it completely off then apply adheisive. shoild have a warning or extra tip in directions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›