Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Sticker Dolly Dressing Around the World Paperback – January, 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Not commercial or based on TV characters, which is kind of a relief.
2. The people in the scenes are usually wearing very modest underwear and the child goes to the sticker pages and chooses clothing to put on the people. (Lots of accessories, too.)
3. Sticker pages tell you what scene the clothing is meant to go on.
4. Educational value. Yes! The ballet book features famous ballets, not random scenes. The Around the World book takes you to different countries and lets you dress people of various cultures in their traditional outfits. The historical fashion one features specific eras in different countries.
5. Diversity. Although there's lots of Western culture (USA/Europe) in these books, there is also some diversity. Not all the people are white, yay, and the places you visit include many non-Western countries and cultures.
Her school teacher fell in love with the books too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We are adding this into our homeschool this year as we learn about other countries and cultures. My daughter is very excited to use this book.Published 8 months ago by Lea
Wonderful, educational sticker set that really appeals to the preschool set!!! My niece's daughter and my granddaughter loved playing with it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Pampooh
This is a great book for older kids, my 3 year old who loves sticker books and is rather advanced as a result in sticking them into the appropriate place finds this one a bit... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Leslie
This is a wonderful book. My daughter loved it! I recommend it.Published 22 months ago by Sylverdollar
I bought this for my friend's daughter. She just turned 4 so perhaps she was too young to appreciate the cultural/ ethnic/ geographical teachings and aspects to this... Read morePublished on February 28, 2014 by veghead
It's a nice book, but kids need help layering stickers onto the dolls in the right order. The stickers are also easy to tear and so need to be handled gently.Published on March 30, 2013 by leofelis