|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 5.4 x 1.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||SAT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year shelf life unopened; 6 months outdoor use|
Sticky Ass Tape SAT 1.81-Inch by 35 yards Tape
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Roll is 1.81-Inch by 35 yards long and features a 13 mils thick adhesive
- Waterproof and weather proof top coat shell; bonds faster, stronger and lasts longer than any duct tape on the market
- Bonds to metal, cement, brick, stucco, rock, fiberglass, plastics, wood, glass, and so much more
- Triple thick Sticky Tack adhesive layer guaranteed to withstand 200 MPH winds!
- Web Tech Triple reinforced backing for the best tensile strength
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. I have not found a tape that is more heavy duty.
2. I have not found a tape that is stickier or adheres to more different surfaces.
3. The black color blends in much better for various uses than the grey color on other heavy duty "duck" tapes.
4. This is easy to cut and easy to work with.
5. This is good for both indoor and outdoor use, and will withstand the elements.
This tape paid for itself recently when I went running, took a spill, and tore the palms on both of my black running gloves. The palms are made out of a mesh material that I knew would make putting on a cloth patch a little tricky and require a trip to my local tailor. Instead I just cut a piece of this tape for each palm, put it over the torn spots, and I was good to go. The tape not only stuck without any problem, but did not curl even when I opened and closed my hands. Pretty amazing.
I also use this tape to repair plastic blocks filled with water that keep my pool cover secure during the winter. Over time the covers on those blocks crack, which means water leaks out. This tape easily covers the cracks and seals in the water. This is so much cheaper than replacing the blocks.
There are lots of other indoor and outdoor uses that I find for this tape. One word of caution: Do not use this on a painted wall, window sill, or window frame because if you want to remove it, you will also remove part of the paint. I already learned that the hard way.
Bottom line: There is no more versatile or effective tape that I have found. I recommend this.
These Sticky Ass Glue guys weren't kidding when they named this glue. Love it!!
This was the Friday that most of West Virginia lost power......we were in Lima Ohio and literally 36 semi's got blown over on I-75...... we lost the canopy in the 70-90 MPH winds - the legs just finally gave out, however,,,,,, the tarps STAYED on the top frame and our merchandise stayed DRY! Don't put this tape where you do't want it to stick! If there is a better tape, it might not be useable! :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good tape , I use a lot of different kinds of tape and by far this is great tape and holds up for along time and stays stuck .Published 28 days ago by James French
Shipped promptly. This tape was reviewed as being the longest-lasting outdoors in varying weather.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is the best tape of its type I have used. It not only sticks well, but it sticks even better after it has been used for awhile and removed many times, which is kinda amazing... Read morePublished 1 month ago by George R. Edge
This tape is does much better than your average duct tape for a lot of things. It feels strong and tough and sticks well in most situations. Read morePublished 3 months ago by DMS
My sunroof glass came out of my sunroof, so I used this to secure a plastic sheet over the hole in my roof. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Robert Cross