5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 18, 2007
This review is from: Stiefel Sulfur Soap For Acne Treatment - 3.5 Oz (Health and Beauty)
This product is wonderful, I noticed a difference in my skin 1 day after using it. I have mild acne, especially across my forehead, and since using this product, my face has cleared up significantly. I'll never use anything else, 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product for Cystic acne suffers, May 16, 2008
lean_bot (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I was using a different product which contained sulfur so I thought it would be a good idea to try this product for my face. Its been about 3 weeks and I have not had a breakout except for the normal couple of pimple breakouts. Note: I did not follow the instructions on the box. I only use this product once a day. I just lathered up my hands with the soap and put it on my face left it on for a moment and rinse it off. It does have a slight smell but I got over it quickly. This product is paraben-free, and propylene glycol-free.

Made in Mexico

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, March 20, 2008
I have oily skin and get acne occasionally on my forehead. I've been using Proactiv for several years and wanted to stop because it seemed to dry me out too much. I began using the Stiefel soap about two months ago and within a few days began clearing up, and have stayed pretty clear since. The best part about this product is that it's simple--a bar of soap rather than 3-5 products that have to be used each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, February 11, 2009
I have used this product for years. It is absolutely the best product for adult acne on the market. Before trying this product, I tried almost everything on the market, including several expensive sessions with a dermatologist. Almost ALL acne products are either based on salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide, regardless of brand. This is neither. This is 10% precipitated sulfur. It is different than the less expensive sulfur soap you may find over the counter at local pharmacies. If you have tried it all and have not found success, then this is your product!

I have had problems finding it lately (Feb 2009). Please respond if you have any leads to where it can be purchased.

Stiefel Sulfur Soap For Acne Treatment - 3.5 Oz