Stiga STS410Q Table Tennis Table
Price:$999.99 + Free shipping

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on February 2, 2011
After much research online, I finally thought this T8504 is the ideal table for me, even though it was quite expensive.

Yes, the table was relatively easy to assemble (although you probably need to get four adults to put the two pieces into the roller unit).

However, the two table halves just don't align. The left and right table halves are about half inch off in height, as well as half inch misaligned left and right. If it is only $100 to $200, that would be fine, but it was $800! I called the company, they told me to email the photo, and then I called after two weeks to follow up, and they told me I should wait since the service dept just got back from their Christmas break. After another month passed, I called again, and now they told me I should resubmit the email. I guess I will resubmit an email, only to find that I need to resubmit again, it is just in Limbo!

Don't buy this product, this product is expensive and you better pray that the product will come out right. If not, don't expect the customer service to be anything helpful!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again