Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 7, 2012
I really like the Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 10 Watts, 0.34 Ounce. Definitely will buy again. I use it over my cheap off-the-shelf foundation and top it off with Marutaki Rice Powder to bring down the brightness of the mica. It looks really natural and is an excellent color match for my very pale Irish skin. Even thought I didn't bother to buy the compact that you're supposed to keep this foundation in, the plastic container it comes in is sturdy enough for me since it stays in the bathroom, not in my purse.
on November 2, 2014
Fit right in the compact case--which I bought maybe 8 years ago, so was worth the purchase despite what some other reviewers say--and has stayed put. This is the only item of makeup I still use after my complexion has changed from mid-20s to my rosacea-cursed 30s, and I now have different makeup needs and more expensive tastes. It has stood the test of time, even against the more "elite" makeup brands. Great for sensitive skin, stays on my face, blends right in, doesn't get messed up if I have a bit of sweat at the time.
on June 17, 2009
Stila makes the best wet/dry illuminating powder on the market.
If you love glowing skin and hate heavy foundations, this is the product for you. It will not break your skin out and is reasonably priced.
on November 29, 2014
Goes on super light. I am older and foundation is just awful. Some of the lighter tinted moisturizers are good but don't have much coverage to even out tone. A little bit of this does the trick. Fast and easy.
on April 4, 2016
This powder gives the most lightweight anf full coverage I have ever used my entire life apart from airbrushed at the salon. It's way better than mineral makeup and has never left my face oily at the end of a long day. I don't even have to reapply the entire time at work, it covers as great by the end of the day as it does at the beg. I use it with Urban Decay concealer and I love it, zero need for foundation. I don't even need a concealer unless I've had a breakout around that time of the month, it's that great. I have some acne scars and redness on my skin and you'd never be able to guess I was even wearing makeup or I had any blemish or skin problems. I have an oily Tzone and by the end of the day using L'Oréal I'd have to use oil blotting pads because the oil was just so thick and overwhelming I couldn't take it. I've never had this problem using Stilla and better yet, I don't even have to use 1/2 the makeup products Id normally wear to achieve this level of amazing. So, yes the price is a Lil steep ( in the grand scheme of makeup prices-not really, versus drugstore or Walmart makeup brands it's def more expensive.) But if you take in account the fact you'll never need foundation and one compact lasts me a little over a month then it will actually save you money in the long run, plus the confidence and look you will feel from using it. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! I promise I wasn't paid to say this, and I never write reviews. I had to though on this one, you'll never even think of another makeup routine after this.
on October 17, 2013
This foundation feels soft and smooth on the skin and really helps even out my skin tone. It also makes the bronzer I use apply more evenly. I am what I would consider extremely fair skinned with blonde hair and almost bought 20 watts, but 30 watts ended up being perfect so I am glad I went with that!
on July 22, 2015
this is my favorite powder and well worth the money.. after you use foundation just sweep it across your face and your makeup looks amazing and flawless the whole day.. the only drawback is that it doesn't come with a case just a plastic container. If you are going to carry this in our bag you will need the case.. I use mine in the morning so I just leave it in my makeup bag and it's fine but totally not okay for travel ..
this powder rocks and will last you a long time!
on July 6, 2011
I started using this powder about 10 years ago and LOVE IT.
I strayed to a mineral powder and have been using that awhile. I thought it was great until I started looking at pictures from a few years ago and thought wow, I look so much prettier in those photos.... what is the difference? It is the powder! I noticed I stopped getting compliments on my complexion when I stopped using it. Needless to say, after using mineral make up for the last three years, I decided to go back to this. OH BOY what a difference. It makes my skin glow and is easy and even in application. I am not leaving this powder again. GORGEOUS! :)
on December 22, 2012
i was surprised to find this brand for 7$ total and thought to give it a shot. color looked like would suite me. i was right. it is really nice product. not too heavy. coverage is medium, but i don't use much anyways. i actually like that it is refill and i did not even bother to buy case. i always thought it's such a waste. besides, i never take makeup with me for touch-ups when going out. this powder is not shimmery at all. and its not drying. it makes my skin nice and even color. i would definitely buy again if i can find it on sale, i know, i am cheap.
on June 7, 2007
I have been using Stila powder for years and it has not lost it's staying power! It goes on smooth and sheer without building up on my skin.

See 1 answered question