Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Still Counting
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

95%

on September 5, 2012
Liked this song from the first time I heard it. Glad Amazon had the unedited version...not the one played on the radio.
The first section of the song is fairly mellow with a nice heavy section in the middle.
on September 13, 2012
Solid hard rock song. Structure and guitar modern, although I detect some 80's metal influence in the guitar, maybe a little late Iron Maiden? Whatever the influence, it comes together really well. Lyrics are entertaining and well vocalized. I can't stop listening to it!
on December 8, 2012
Really liked this song and I had never heard of this band before. Heard the song on a local rock music radio station. Would have preferred a "clean version" like on radio but still liked the song.
on September 12, 2013
Music is a personal choice... Reviews shouldn't help you make a decision on what music you do and don't like. If you like it play it, if not, don't It's literally as simple as that. I loved this song.
on September 6, 2012
This is the song that got me hooked on Volbeat. I really like the beat and the rhythm, and the words kinda make me chuckle. Volbeat has a style that I really like- It's heavy but it's not filled with a bunch of vocal cord straining screems.
on August 27, 2013
A friend of mine got me into Volbeat last summer and I am so glad that they did. I never thought that I would get to head bang while driving again because there weren't any songs worth the headbang.
on February 28, 2015
Volbeat shall I say more. That country metal blues swanging sound with the vocals to back it up. I own every album and will own everyone that comes out.
on March 22, 2013
Ever since the first song I have been wanting to hear more by this group. Found a few songs I love. Try this one and see what you think.
on October 19, 2013
If you have ever worked for "Corporate" America there is no way that you wouldn't wish you could play this in a board meeting.
on December 18, 2013
Very popular in Europe, this band has a current following here, but not as large as it will be, is my guess. I enjoyed this album.