Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Fable III - Xbox 360 forum

Still havent received villager code...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2010 8:21:10 AM PDT
Andrew says:
i pre ordered 4 days ago and still have not received my villager code.... whats up with amazon? I couldnt choose release day shipping either

Posted on Oct 22, 2010 10:15:53 AM PDT
Villager codes were sent out about four days ago, you may need to call customer service to make sure that you get one as its possible your order slipped through the crack. Or they'll send out more in another wave of emails.

Posted on Oct 23, 2010 6:45:02 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
how do i contact amazon . com

Posted on Oct 23, 2010 6:52:16 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
how do i contact amazon and how do i link my windows live id with my gamertag plz help

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2010 7:43:26 PM PDT
Kristina says:
I don't know the link for contacting amazon (take a look through the older posts, there are links to contact from 3 weeks ago when there were issues). However, your windows live id is the same as your gamertag email and password. When you go to xbox.com, you just go up to the right hand corner and sign in. Hope this helps

Posted on Oct 23, 2010 7:59:54 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
thanks i hoping to get it figured it out but i still havent gotten the code

Posted on Oct 23, 2010 7:59:56 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
thanks i hoping to get it figured it out but i still havent gotten the code

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 4:19:17 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
i still havent gotten the code from amazon how do i contact them

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 4:19:19 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
i still havent gotten the code from amazon how do i contact them

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2010 5:35:59 PM PDT
J. Bryce says:
Click "help" in the upper right corner and follow the instructions

Posted on Oct 24, 2010 10:14:27 PM PDT
this is what amazon told me when i told them i didnt get my code.... they told me to call up Microsoft since its not there problem... so when i called up MS they told me that they had no idea what the amazon person was talking about... so talked to amazon again... and they told me that the email was sent to me but they dont know what happened to it since i never got it in my inbox nor my spam folder

so i dont know who lying to me now and we are a day before this game comes out.... amazon i love you but your kind of pissing me off now

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 5:15:56 AM PDT
Kaylan Deer says:
I ordered mine three days ago and haven't received my code, either.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 12:52:16 PM PDT
Sean Thomas says:
Character Codes; will be sent VIA e-mail when your game ships. So the customer service guy says.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2010 12:55:25 PM PDT
then why did my friend get his code... and like many others from amazon?

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 1:06:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2010 1:08:55 PM PDT
Koala1356 says:
Amazon sent the Villager Maker codes out on 10/19 to eligible pre-orders. There was an issue with the included instructions, and so they were re-emailed on 10/21 with correct instructions:
---------------------

(snippet)
To access Village Maker:
You will need your Xbox LIVE membership credentials, access to a personal computer (Mac or Windows) and Internet access.

1. Go to http://www.xbox.com/fable3 from your personal computer.
2. Follow the instructions to create and download your Villager. You will need your Amazon bonus code and your Xbox Live membership credentials.

Please note: Microsoft has communicated that the Village Maker program will be accessible through 11/23, though this date may change. You bonus code may not work after this date.

----------------
If you didn't get your code from amazon by now, I would definitely contact them as soon as possible, because there were emailed out.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 6:25:41 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
thanks for the help i am contacting them

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 8:07:19 AM PDT
Sean Thomas says:
did you receive your code, I have called them since my last post, and still got put off.

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 8:43:22 AM PDT
is it a short code or a long one?? because they sent me a code for the hammer and tattoo idk if thats the code??

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 10:33:33 AM PDT
just got the code via email

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 10:36:38 AM PDT
Matthew K says:
Nubia, when did you pre-order?

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 2:09:14 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
i got a code to when i try to use it on village creator on lionheads main site it says invalid

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 2:20:41 PM PDT
Dakota c. says:
i recieved the code for the hammer after trying to use it ten times in the village code starting to get pissed off thanks for asking at least sombody cares

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2010 4:04:05 PM PDT
Sean Thomas says:
I finally got mine today. After 4-5 attempts with amazon, one rep finally emailed marketing. And then shortly thereafter I got my email with the code.

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 4:14:09 PM PDT
Enders Girl says:
I pre-ordered on the 17th, no villager code. All customer service seems to do here is cut and paste the same freaking info I can read off the website. I will be calling.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2010 5:12:36 AM PDT
Dakota c. says:
did u call or email them if so what was the number thanks
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  17
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 28, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fable III - Xbox 360
Fable III - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars (857)