Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 6, 2013
I have been using this product for years now and it does work. Everyone who says it doesn't work at all just simply doesn't know gown to use it. When you are going to use this detox you can't eat anything fatty, can't eat or drink dairy products. You just need to drink water and after your test you can eat
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2012
The drink really does work but this is what u need to do dont do drugs 72 houra before your drug test. The day of your drug test wake up 3 hours earlier and dont eat or smoke. Not even cigarettes. Get a gallon of water and drink it in about 45 minutes then urinate frequently. An hour before the test take the detox drink. Take ur time drinking it. Then refill the bottle 4 times times with water and drink and then that's it don't drink anymore water. Don't eat don't smoke until after your drug test that's what i did and it hasn't failed me a single time yet have used this trick many times. Goodluck
44 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2012
@mike, i used this product myself to get the last job that i had and it worked wonderfully, my question to you is did u stay away from the "toxins" for at least four days like the bottle said to? cuz if you consume "toxins" and then try to use this product an hour later, u will fail. hope this helped!
on August 5, 2014
It worked. ...had a job interview and passed the urinalysis test they gave at the dr. Office. I followed the I struction jst , like it said...However I didnt smoke any herb for three days prior to the test.
on July 19, 2016
you have to use the drink right..quit smoking atleast 72 hours before...no fatty fodds the whole day before, no cigarettes or any other toxins including sugar...i reccomend a salad the night before with little dressing, also no food the day of your detox drink....pee in toilet first, stop the flow mid stream and fill cup and then finish in the toilet again...worked 6 months in a row on adult probation and they stopped testing me...
on May 30, 2016
This will NOT help you pass a drug test. While I've used this successfully before, it will not work if you're a chronic smoker like I am. It will only appear to work if you're close to passing on your own. Until May 22, 2016 I was a very heavy smoker, 2-3 ounces a day minimum. I bought 2 of these (4 bottles) because it seemed to always work for me before. I used this the day after it was delivered to try to pass my bi-annual physical for work. On May 26, 2016 (4 days since I'd last smoked), As I always do, 1st thing in the morning I took a piss. Then I began my detox with stinger. Downed the bottle and drank minimum 32 Oz of water with it. After 3 trips to piss and about 2 hours, I broke out the THC test kit I got from Walmart the day before. To my surprise I came up positive right away. This was the 1st time it's failed me, but once is enough. I will never try this again. If you really want to pass for sure buy some quick fix plus synthetic urine with urea and use that (or use clean piss from someone else). It works, but it also depends on which state you live in. In places like Canada and Colorado (though maybe not in CO anymore since it was legalized, idk for sure) you will fail no matter which one you use because they look for synthetics. To know if your state tests for this, I suggest you use Google to look it up. From what I've read, Canadians will be screwed unless you have someone giving you clean piss. But like I said, to know for sure look it up.
on April 11, 2012
works excellent as long as you follow directions to a T. good price for the quantity, usually find 1 bottle for around 79 dollars, great value.
on February 26, 2015
For everyone that says that this doesn't work, it does. I just had court on Wednesday, 2/25/15, and they gave me a 10 panel drug test or something close to that, but anyways I passed 100% clean. How? I gave about 5 days to stay away from smoking and drank water everyday and cranberry juice. I woke up 3 hours early the day of my court date, drank about five 20oz bottles of water, then an hour before my court date and time, I drank it slowly and took my time. After that, I refilled it four times with water and drank them and then I didn't drink, smoke, eat, or anything till after my drug test. It works, just have to follow the instructions. Thank you!
on June 8, 2016
STINGER DETOX IS THE TRUTH!!! Quit smoking April 26th after smoking nearly everyday for 10 months. I'm 6'3 335 pounds and have a pretty bad metabolism so I figured I was screwed. Test was on May 24th. Drank two bottles and followed the instructions perfectly!! Make sure you take creatine two days prior and pop a few b vitamins the day of!!
on October 15, 2015
Stayed away from all toxins for 7 days before my pre-employment test, tried it on two home tests prior to that and passed them. The REAL DEAL came up dilute and I need to retake tomorrow morning. So my advice to anyone would be that if you're probably better off just not using until you know you're legitimately clean rather than chancing it. Although it does work for some tests.