5.0 out of 5 stars how to get the drink to work
Published 20 months ago by Azizi

3.0 out of 5 stars silly
My boyfriend isn't the most competent person I've ever met... So I'm not sure if it's the drinks fault he failed the drug test or his stupidity that caused it to not work. So, three stars because I don't know who's at fault.
Published 3 months ago by AxT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars how to get the drink to work, October 20, 2012
This review is from: 2 Stinger The Buzz 5x Strength 1 Hour Total Detox - 8oz liquid each (Health and Beauty)
The drink really does work but this is what u need to do dont do drugs 72 houra before your drug test. The day of your drug test wake up 3 hours earlier and dont eat or smoke. Not even cigarettes. Get a gallon of water and drink it in about 45 minutes then urinate frequently. An hour before the test take the detox drink. Take ur time drinking it. Then refill the bottle 4 times times with water and drink and then that's it don't drink anymore water. Don't eat don't smoke until after your drug test that's what i did and it hasn't failed me a single time yet have used this trick many times. Goodluck

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works. I Know it does., December 6, 2013
I have been using this product for years now and it does work. Everyone who says it doesn't work at all just simply doesn't know gown to use it. When you are going to use this detox you can't eat anything fatty, can't eat or drink dairy products. You just need to drink water and after your test you can eat

5.0 out of 5 stars Product worked, January 7, 2014
Works as promised.
Followed instructions and passed drug test without any problems. Will definitely use product again if needed. Yay

4.0 out of 5 stars This can and should work, May 14, 2014
Much like most of the people who have used this product, I too indulge in herbs. Unfortunately, society and companies seem to frown upon the fact that I like to toke up outside of work. My business on my time, why should anyone else worry? Anyway, Stinger works...for me, it has worked....twice. I am 2 for 2 on my drug tests (urinalysis). I have been fortunate enough to have had time to prepare for my tests, and as of this day, I would swear by this for passing drug tests. Extra precaution is never a bad thing. Drink a lot of water. Drink Cranberry juice. Take Niacin if you so desire. My extra precaution, however, was only not indulging in mary for 72hrs.

Following the steps on the bottle, nearly to a T, I got the results I was told would deliver: a passing urinalysis. Can't really argue with that.

I am about 5'11" and about 200lbs who smokes every day, multiple times each day. The hardest part of doing this is buying the product and not smoking. This product SHOULD do the job. And I will swear by it until I do not pass a drug test.

Keep in mind, not all products suit everybody. But for me, it was well suited.

3.0 out of 5 stars silly, March 30, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Followed directions product failed miserably, September 19, 2013
This comment is on the product NOT the SELLER
The directions were followed to a T. And test strip showed neg before the test. Test was done well within the window. Unknown to me the report was delayed while they sent the sample to a Lab because they detected a mask, used the Buzz 5X and accelerator no mask was used! Stinger says it is guaranteed on the bottle but they don't offer any information about the guarantee on the website or by phone.
What a shock, nothing like being hired and fired in the same month. I take back my first product review. When your unemployed the $ 50.00 + price tag is a lot of money to throw away.2 Stinger The Buzz 5x Strength 1 Hour Total Detox - 8oz liquid each

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!!!, May 1, 2014
MY SON HAD TO TAKE A DRUG TEST LAST WEEK AND BECAUSE HE SMOKES WEED HE HAD TO FIND A QUICK SOLUTION TO PASS THIS DRUG TEST. WE DECIDED TO PURCHASE STINGER THE BUZZ TO HELP WITH PASSING THE DRUG TEST. THIS PRODUCT WORKS!! WE FOUND OUT TODAY THAT HE PASSED & GOT THE JOB!!! YAY! JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL PASS YOUR DRUG TEST WITH EASE.

BTW - IF YOU NEED PROOF TEST THIS PRODUCT YOURSELF BY PRE-TESTING. WE DID! I BOUGHT A DRUG KIT FROM CVS AND HAD MY SON THE NIGHT BEFORE THE REAL DRUG TEST TO DO A PRE-TEST. HE DRINKED A BOTTLE OF THIS PRODUCT ( STINGER THE BUZZ 5X) FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BACK OF BOTTLE. AFTER ALL WAS DONE AND WHEN IT WAS TIME I OPENED THE DRUG KIT PURCHASED FROM CVS AND HAD MY SON TO DO A PEE TEST AND THE RESULTS WERE "NEGATIVE".

HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS SOMEBODY! GOOD LUCK!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars liquid detox, May 18, 2014
Excellent!!! It worked for me,did the two tablets 5 hrs before had to take test then about an hr before i had to take test i drank the one 8 oz liquid grape flavor,had to wait an hr at the med care place so i was about 2 and a half hrs before i got to pee but also id been drinking cranberry juice and water for three weeks with no partaking for 3 weeks and no sodas for a month!! ive been smoking weed for thirty yrs so cleaning out was muchmuch more than just 30 days all i can say is i passed with shock and got the job!!! if needed i would use it again!!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste, March 14, 2014
waste of money did as instruction said to do ,did not work,would not waste your money,go to a head shop

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Stinger The Buzz 5x Strength 1 Hour Total Detox - 8oz liquid each, January 13, 2014
Worked great!! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to detox their body. They come in different types and colors, but I like the purple.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›