To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Stink-O-Pedia: Super Stink-Y Stuff From A to Zzzzz Paperback – January 23, 2009
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of THE DOT, ISH, and SO FEW OF ME. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
More About the Author
10. The first book I ever wrote was about a hermit crab, inspired by a pet I once owned.
9. My favorite color is purple.
8. I love to read mysteries. When I was Judy's age, I read all 56 classic Nancy Drew books . . . in order! Jeepers!
7. I used to collect scabs so I could examine them under the microscope that I got for my 8th birthday.
6. My four sisters and I often made up our own language, which included the words "Hoidi Boidi", "oogey", "retzel crummypuss" and "poony-poony".
5. My favorite TV show is JEOPARDY!
4. To research my Sisters Club book, THE RULE OF THREE, I toured San Francisco in search of the ultimate cupcake. The winner: Sleepless in San Francisco. Think chocolate + coffee.
3. When I was a kid, I fell down a hill from chasing the ice-cream truck and had to get stitches.
2. When I was a librarian, I used to tell stories in sign language. That's how I got the expression "same-same" for Judy.
1. I share a birthday (February 28) with a famous princess, race car driver and gangster, a Rolling Stone, a French tightrope walker, and a winning racehorse named Smarty Jones.
Top Customer Reviews
This book draws from the following books:
Stink Moody Books:
1. Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid
2. Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker
3. Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers
4. Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express
Judy and Stink Books:
Judy Moody & Stink: The Holly Joliday
Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt
Judy Moody books:
1. Judy Moody
2. Judy Moody Gets Famous!
4. Judy Moody Predicts the Future
5. Judy Moody, M.D. The Doctor Is In
6. Judy Moody Declares Independence
8. Judy Moody Goes to College
And it also has some material from books that came out after this one. While reading this book, I shared a number of facts with family and friends. A few even made me gag a little. It was a very interesting read that I am sure children will love.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave as a gift. Recipient (10 years old) seems to really enjoy it.Published 5 months ago by Sarah K
bought this for my son to go with his series that he has been collecting. It got to him fast and undamaged. He was happy with the book!Published on March 15, 2013 by Amazon Customer
My daughter's who is in second grade loves this book! She takes it in her bookbag and reads it on the bus.Published on October 22, 2012 by nojargon
First let me say that I don't own this book. This review is based on my experience in finding it and browsing a few pages of it on Amazon. Read morePublished on September 6, 2010 by John A.