5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
What a great book for my seven year old. He is just now starting to enjoy chapter books. We have tried several different types of books but this one he has taken too. I hope that Megan McDonald has sequels to add with Stink. Great pictures and antics from the author and illustrator. Waiting for more
Published on June 2, 2005 by S. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Geez
Published on August 11, 2012 by Not a fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 2, 2005
S. Brown (Springfield, MO) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for encouraging boys to read, February 12, 2006
This book follows Stink through a couple weeks of his life. Stink is the younger brother of Judy Moody. He is very discouraged because he is the shortest person in his class and it appears that he is shrinking!

After I read this book I asked my little one to read it and he enjoyed Stink's comics and the easy flow of the story.

1.0 out of 5 stars Geez, August 11, 2012
I have a real problem with how Judy treats Stink in this one. She is a terrible sister - teasing, mean, disrespectful. I realize that that's the point of her character (annoying sister), but for 6-9 year olds, I'm not sure they can read this and realize that no one should treat anyone the way Judy treats Stink. My kids like to read about people being kind to their siblings (Boxcar Children, Cam Jansen, Magic Tree House), and I think that children just learning to read chapter books might not be able to read with the critical eye that's needed when someone as mean as Judy comes on the scene.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chapter Book for Boys!, February 22, 2008
I have been looking for a book my 7 year old would want to read on his own - and this is it! The chapters are short, the words are not too small and well spaced. There is also a comic by Stink at the end of each chapter that my sons loves to read. My son read it all on his own, even without me there! I am thrilled to have found a book about a 2nd grade boy that my son can relate to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great books, March 30, 2009
M. Gunderson "mmg" (Marin County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stink: The Super-Incredible Collection: Books 1-3 (Paperback)
My second grade boy loves these books. He has read them all and got him to become an independent reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Enjoyed the Set, January 12, 2010
Monica Hough (Camp Pendleton, CA) - See all my reviews
My kids (boys ages 7 and 9) love the "Diary of the Wimpy Kid" series so I purchased this Stink set. They loved it just as much as the wimpy kid. My husband and I laughed at some of it too. It's funny for the kids which keeps them engaged. My kids love telling me about what happened in the book. My youngest son usually forgets what he read about (perhaps it bored him, he didn't care, it was not very interesting or he just read too fast he really didn't pay full attention - I don't know) but this book he kept telling me what was going on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stink-Great for Joduy Moody fans!, November 7, 2007
A Kid's Review
I am a big fan of the Jody Moody series, so I was thrilled when I heard they were coming out with a series about Joudy's little brother Stink! This book is well written and easy for young and old readers to understand. It is a very funny and enjoyable book! I totally recommend it to anyone who likes comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stink Rules, April 4, 2006
A Kid's Review
Stink is an enjoyable book for kids of all ages. In Stink he is chosen to take home the class pet Newton the Nute. Stink's annoying sister does something horrible to Newton. Read the book to find out what she does to Newton.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th Grade Class Top Ten Winner, May 3, 2008
My review is for the book stink. It is written by Megan Mc Donald Illustrated
by Peter H. Reynolds. The Genre of this book is Adventure.
Stink is a short guy. Stink writes a report about the 6th president ,James Madison .He writes it because Madison was the shortest president. Stink wants Madison on the State Quarter. Will they give it to him? Read the book and see!
The Author's message is if you short you can grow to be tall. Don't be
afraid or feel bad about yourself. Our class picked it because it is funny.
Its great because it has comic in side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of books!, April 5, 2012
I bought this for my six-year-old stepdaughter. She is just now getting into chapter books as a first grader and really loves the Judy Moody books. We picked up a Stink book from the library, and she loved that, too! She was really excited to receive the set, which came in perfect condition and on time. No problems whatsoever. Definitely recommend if your kids are starting to move into less pictures and more reading.

Stink: The Super-Incredible Collection: Books 1-3
Stink: The Super-Incredible Collection: Books 1-3 by Megan McDonald (Paperback - September 9, 2008)
Used & New from: $6.04