Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 2, 2013
As an author I found the Stolen Legacy to be well written and very well researched. It answered age-old questions that helped me as a theosophical spiritual teacher, to connect my knowledge and research filling a void of historical facts that has been missing and most often eliminated from United States and even world history. Mr. George R.M. James shed light on the roots and origin of Hamites and Cushites that have been mistranslated or left obscured by historians for eons in particular Christianity. The Stolen Legacy helped to recapture the legacy of a race of people whose existence has been totally eliminated from historical teachings reconciling them to ancient history and placing them in proper perspective and truth. I highly recommend Stolen Legacy as a part of any literary courses from high school to university. It is my belief that Stolen Legacy can also restore ones faith in humanity and build up one’s shattered hopes restoring dreams and reconciling one with their past memories. This work can not be compared to any other works that I have read and stand alone in unbiased purity and Truth.
on February 1, 2015
The chronology of the events that lead to the plagiarism of Christianity , seem to coincide with historical and even biblical doctrine. It makes sense of things that deep down we already knew didn't makes sense
on November 4, 2013
This book represents a very important step in the people of African descent's ability to understand and reclaim their rightful place in world history. It is an extremely important resource in the battle to counter mis-education. For many years, people of African descent have been led to believe that Greece was the origin of many teachings in the areas of philosophy, medicine, music, mathematics and so on.

Ignorance will eventually be overcome by the light of true knowledge. More books of this caliber are needed.
on January 7, 2014
It's a read of entertainment, but enlightenment.
Knowing your past is a great and powerful skill to own, simply because it becomes a resource.

No matter your ethnicity, this book will inspire you to rethink your truth.

We're still taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America. Yet, we celebrate a lie annually. Especially in the face of many Native Americans whose presence alone justifies the dishonor in the celebratory actions.

This book needs to be in every school.

Middle, High and College. As basic, fundamental reading. Lies shouldn't be part of our tradition.
on November 1, 2014
A must read for every awakened person of the world. However I don't think any black person need anything from the world that committed crimes against them. I have learned that all that is needed is the septor of power, that which comes from the tree of knowledge and how to use it. This is how our ancestors planned it. There is no need to ask for anything, when you have the power to create your heart desires.
on May 4, 2015
This book is very informative and covers a lot of data. You may have to read it twice (i've read several times over the years) but it's well worth it. I've used information from this book to validate information before writing my lesson plans.
on July 13, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book it gave an insight of history and makes corrections to many of the lies we have been told over the years. It was perfect to spark my own research and I am confident it will your too. Happy reading.
on April 29, 2013
Stolen legacy has given me insight into my African history. The author gives us descriptive teachings from the Egyptian culture. This book must be read more than once. It has a plethora of information.
on June 27, 2013
this is a very informative book. it gives a different look at history versus what we were taught in school.
on January 16, 2015
My my my, I am eternally grateful to the author of this body of work. He has taken what has been hidden and brought it to light. Everything in me thanks you.